talk about a brother thatll do you one

Deadof_knight
Deadof_knight Posts: 980
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
OK here it is my oldest boy blew his amp because he is one young and 2 because he is stupid (thinks he knows everything) he puts the positive in the negative hole and same reversed with the negative lead too. This makes it even more stupid he comes over one day when his brother is upstairs and takes his brother amp ( lil brother has the same exact model) and puts it in his car to replace his blown one. Not telling anyone or anything. then he fesses up to doing it when called and say come on over brother ill put it in for ya , and installs the blown up one and tries to play it off as it must gone bad while we put it in. turns out he hooks it up that way again pos in the neg hole and vise versa....... You supposed to protect you brother and sisters for other people like this not your flessh and blood.

later today Im going over to take a pound a flesh from my oldest boy .....maybe a few teeth as well. stupid stupid stupid teenagers you dont do family that way EVER!
:cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
Post edited by Deadof_knight on

Comments

• janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2007
    Sounds like a few things need to be tuned in. Good luck, but stay calm.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited February 2007
    Sounds like they need Polk amps (built-in power and ground reversal protection).
  • Deadof_knight
    edited February 2007
    if my oldest wasnt so much bigger than his lil brother Id tell lil brother to take it as much poundage as he feels necassary himself. (but lil brother would get creamed)
    I even sent him a fosgate book and he still hooked it up basackwards so he cant read, doesnt listen, and obviously cant see + - Dead Dumb and Stupid

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited February 2007
    Maybe little brother should report a theft.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited February 2007
    He is obviously too stupid & immature to have such equipment so confiscate it! Or make sure he doesn't get anymore equipement from you or his brother!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited February 2007
    I was always taught you don`t make money on your own, and never screw your blood over..

always treat others with respect until they deserve less

go take his amp back and install it in younger bro`s vehicle
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited February 2007
    I'd go over and rip the system out piece by piece. Tell him you can't have something as stupid as a car stereo come between family members.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited February 2007
    No loyalty huh? Lessons need to be taught. Younger brother might have to take his chances if he wants some respect from the big guy.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • Deadof_knight
    edited February 2007
    ole Dad is going over going over tonight because he told me he bought it and had it shipped in after Id been looking for one for him for a week so he could run two. and yes he is too stupid to own nice equipment and AMEN BEARDOG ! thats the school im from.

He doesnt know what reality is because he tells lies about so much little stuff, ARRRRRGGGG he didnt get that from me I can tell ya that.

• Deadof_knight
    edited February 2007
    ok he had his brother come over to give it back and hook it up and oh my god, he hooks it up backwards again frying a second amp what a freaking idiot!!!! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh the amp was a fosgate 60.2 old school stuff but really packs a punch in mono 360 watts

your right he doesnt deserve nice equipment because he is sooo freaking stupid...