FS SONY RCD-W1 cd/cd-r/cd-rw

Options
Dean guitar pla
Dean guitar pla Posts: 117
I have not used this much at all, burned a few discs with it and used it mainly for playback. It has seperate outputs for each tray, left is playback, right is for burning and listening to cd-rw recordings. It does have an optical in and output for the burning side and standard RCA and an optical output for the playback side

Asking $100 shipped w/ insurance & delivery confirmation. I will include a manual burned on disc in .pdf format

Includes the remote, will post an image later, ask any questions

Ron
Post edited by Dean guitar pla on

Comments

• Dean guitar pla
    edited February 2007
    Options
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,840
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Not too high, but too many "for sale" threads for a 3 day member. I've read all your justifications, reasons and excuses, but I'm not buying it. You're here to sell and not much else.

Hey, I call 'em as I see 'em. Don't like it, sue me.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Dean guitar pla
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Who the heck are you? You don't know me so you have no right to pass judgement on me or anyone else for that matter

What justifications, reasons and excuses are you insinuating?

As I said before, I will glady pull these listings if others take offense

I am here as a member, not just a seller
    F1nut wrote:
    Not too high, but too many "for sale" threads for a 3 day member. I've read all your justifications, reasons and excuses, but I'm not buying it. You're here to sell and not much else.

Hey, I call 'em as I see 'em. Don't like it, sue me.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Quick question... (and one possibly to diffuse the situation) but I noticed that your quote is underneath the text. I also noticed this when cfrizz quotes other members...

just wonderin' why. Is there an option that allows this?
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Who the heck are you? You don't know me so you have no right to pass judgement on me or anyone else for that matter

Feel free to pull them, then. You won't be around in three more days! You have no interrest in Polk speakers from what I can tell. Please deliver the vinyl that you sold here on the site - I would hate to see good folks get taken advantage of.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Zombie - yeah, after you quote, you type your post above it. :rolleyes:

Ron, Jesse is our resident father time / captain angry pants / ogre. He's better than you, he deserves to be here more than you, he knows so much more than you.

The sooner you accept those facts, the better off you will be. ;)

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Russ... I suppose I should put the funny hat on now and go sit in the corner.
    I think math is hard too and I keep eating my crayons:D
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • RuSsMaN
    edited February 2007
    Options
    It's ok bro, some of us still practice our writing on Big Chief tablets.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Dean guitar pla
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Just type your text before the the closed quote

As for diffusing the situation, I don't see a situation, I just see a unfriendly member who is out of line or has nothing constructive to say

I will put my several thousand references against his anyday ;)

Mods, delete this thread and my Hafler amp thread please, guess I need a 1000 posts to sell good equipment to good people

Enough said

• Dean guitar pla
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Lps that were paid for were mailed yesterday w/ the exception of starchaser, his will go out today

And Dave, I will pull the posts, care to make a bet that I will be here long after 3 days expires?

I am 42, own my own house and have 4 kids. If I could afford a set of Polk speakers right now I would but the equipment I have for now serves my purposes and I will not not take food off my family's table to purchase more toys. There is a time and a place for that

Someday, yes, I will own a pair but for now I will slum it :D
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited February 2007
    Options
    I hope you do stay around. Perhaps, someone would be willing to trade some Polks for your gear?
  • Dean guitar pla
    edited February 2007
    Options
    This unit is no longer for sale to Polk Forum members
  • jawhog
    jawhog Posts: 444
    edited February 2007
    Options
    I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he pulled the food on the table line. Sorry, but the hafler pic showing the marshall half stack in the background does not indicate someone that is slumming it. The stuff in that picture alone would fetch a full set of used polk speakers with $500 left in your pocket.
  • Dean guitar pla
    edited February 2007
    Options
    jawhog, what I meant is that I cannot justify buying more speakers when I already have adequate sets. I work construction and work has been very slow. That is what I meant about food on the table. Sorry if my meaning was misinterpreted.

As for my guitar equipment, the Marshall JCM2000 head is 3 years old and the slant cab is 5 years old. I just take very good care of my equipment
  • F1nut
    edited February 2007
    Options

Quess you're finding out.

Where did I pass judgement on you? I simply stated the obvious, that you are here to sell as indicated by your listing items for sale in the 2 Channel section before you reached 25 posts even after you were instructed by others that wasn't a kosher thing to do. Further more, within a day of reaching 25 posts, you listed two more items in the FM section. Therefore, your record speaks for itself.

Your excuses are numerous, re-read your own posts.

If you want to pull your ad's, simply click EDIT, then highlight the text and click delete. You'll have to type in something to replace the text, your choice of words, etc.

I hope you really mean that and I'm sure time will tell.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Funny thing, Russ. I've never considered myself better than anyone, except you.

Vinyl-for those that can't afford great digital

President of Club Polk

• Dean guitar pla
    edited February 2007
    Options
    F1nut wrote:
    Vinyl-for those that can't afford great digital

That is the most ignorant statement I have seen yet, especially on a audiophile site ;)
  • RuSsMaN
    edited February 2007
    Options
    That's his childish retaliation to my signature line, nothing more. His bag was so empty on this one, he had to reach for the sig.

You know Jesse really needs some help.

A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help Jesse. Jesse needs to go to like Vienna or something. You know what I mean? Jesse needs to get involved at the University level. Like where Freud studied and have all those people looking at him and checking up on him. That's the kind of help Jesse needs.

Not the once a week for eighty bucks. No. Jesse needs a team. A team of psychiatrists working round the clock thinking about him, having conferences, observing him, like the way they did with the Elephant Man. That's what I'm talking about, because that's the only way Jesse is going to get better.

;)

Cheers,
    Russ
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Jeeezz how I missed this thread is beyond me. . . I would have never even considered buying anything from him had I known. Well I got stiffed and all his objections above are big red flashing red lights. . . but too late for me. I am a very strong believer in what goes around, comes around!!!