Anyone want to help a lil' Zombie out?

zombie boy 2000
zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
If someone with access to Audiogon's bluebook service could help me determine the value of something, I would greatly appreciate it...
I'm too cheap to shell out the twenty ducets for a single query:o

PM me, if you'd be so kind.
I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
Post edited by zombie boy 2000 on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    hiccup
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited February 2007
    whatcha lookin at? Maybe someone could at least tell you what they have been selling for if they have been researching a similar item....

Michael
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    I'm going down the block to look at a pair of Triangle Celius 202's.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited February 2007
    Oh yeah, those...lemme see here..they're worth about, umm...

What are they, again?
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,705
    edited February 2007
    Uh, didn't I help you out yesterday with this?

"
    Official Orion Retail Blue Book Report
    Book:Audio Type:SPK
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007

TRIANGLE
    CELIUS ESPACE 202 (PAIR)
    Retail used A- BEST: $1440
    Retail used B- BETTER: $1280
    Retail used C- FAIR-Good: $1080

"
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    Sho did Bill and I thank ya...
    didn't want to publicly because I thought it was a secret link:D

The Orion estimate seems to be a bit generous, so I was seeking a second opinion.

But I could be wrong... thanks again.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited February 2007
    You cheapskate.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,705
    edited February 2007
    The Orion estimate seems to be a bit generous, so I was seeking a second opinion.

But I could be wrong... thanks again.

I thought Audiogon's Blue Book was based on in the same database as Orion. Maybe I'm wrong. I imagine the values are nearly the same.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    I did not know that, but it makes sense.
    Initially, I thought Audiogon's was simply based upon average sale price through their website...
  • PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited February 2007
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    And that falls exactly in line with what I was thinking...
    I knew the newer ESW model would push down the 202.
    Thanks PW.