Manufacturer Schematic Database - Request

dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,577
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
I was thinking that since schematics appear to be oddly hard to find or the manufacturer is reluctant to give them up....that some of us may have some goodies available.

If you have a schematic of a piece of gear, regardless of manufacturer, please email me... dorokusai@comcast.net

Requirements: I'm not quite sure, just make sure it's legible and useable. This may change later.

I will post a formal thread when I get enough to warrant such effort. I don't care where you find them, just find them.

DO NOT send me Polk Audio schematics, unless they are not covered in the Troubleshooting sticky thread.

Thanks for your time.....get to work!
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
Post edited by dorokusai on

Comments

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,705
    edited February 2007
    Well, I have a $hitload of service manuals/schematics. Some Rotel, Marantz, Onkyo, lots of Sony, H-K, Parasound, Toshiba, Pioneer, Denon. I'm a service manual HOARDER! Whenever I come across one, I save it to my harddrive.

A few goldmines I've come across are www.audio-circuit.dk, www.eserviceinfo.com, and www.scematicsforfree.com
    Oh yeah, and www.vinylengine.com (for turntables)
    I'll slowly send you them doro. Many are very large, especially the home theater receivers and DVD players.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2007
    Ok, thanks. I have a couple of those links as well, and my own hoard :) but figured I'd get the ball rolling.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited February 2007
    So is this just for the schematics, or for service manuals and possibly user manuals, too? A more comprehensive database would be pretty cool. However, the added work may not be worth it.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2007
    I'll cross that road when I come to it.