F/s Sda/crs

Options
hearingimpared
hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
These are the super mint condition CRSs I recently got from Antny. Even the interconnect is in super mint condition.

See this link for the original ad. BTW I can't see the scratch that Antny refers to in the ad. I even had my wife look them over and she couldn't see it. . . so it ain't there as far as I am concerned.

$400 local pickup, cash or postal MO will do. I will drive up to an hour to meet you half-way. Look through the thread above there are plenty of pics. These things are beautiful and sound as great as they look.

The reason I am selling them is that I just purchased a new PROJECT!!! I just picked up a pair of CRS+ that need cleaning, upgrading, modifying and TLC, even the stands are filthy. I want to sell the CRS beauties and work on the CRS+ I just got to upgrade the whole CRS+ system. This is going to be a rehearsal for when I start upgrading the 1.2TL's crossovers.

I posted the link to Antny's original ad because he did it so well that I can't top it and its whole history is included.

Plus having the work already done for scores high!!!LOL

I really don't want to ship them but will if you really want them, shipping, insurance, packaging etc is going to run quite a bit of money and I wouldn't know what that would be until I actually did the packing and bringing it to UPS and then quoting you the shipping & handling cost. That is why I would rather have local pickup. Please don't PM me, email me through the user control panel.

Thanks,
Joe
Post edited by hearingimpared on

Comments