B Spears shaved head!

dholmes
dholmes Posts: 1,136
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
Did anyone see where B.Spears shaved her head!! What the hell is wrong with people? Do they need attention that much,or did she have head lice?Dont like her music much but she was a baby doll!
My HT set-up Panasonic front proj, 120 in ws screen, ATI amp,Integra 9.8 pre-pro, 2 Polk rti150, cp 1000, 4 fx 1000, Pioneer blu-ray 2 SVS sub pb 12-ultra 2, & Paragon popcorn popper. ps 3 Coaster leather HT recliners.
Post edited by dholmes on

Comments

• Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited February 2007
    dholmes wrote:
    Did anyone see where B.Spears shaved her head!! What the hell is wrong with people? Do they need attention that much,or did she have head lice?Dont like her music much but she was a baby doll!

Maybe she just wanted to be matching......
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited February 2007
    ....and she continues to circle the drain.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,160
    edited February 2007
    dholmes wrote:

She's been "losing it" lately from what I heard in the news. She has been close to a break down several times, and think she has been abusing alcohol and drugs and some say she is ready to check into rehab. She obviously didn't learn anything from Anna Nicole Smith.

That's what happens when your life is one big cluster f^%&. I have no sympathy for the hollywood types as there are many who make it through pretty much unscathed. Spears has been on the down side of the slope for a long time. I guess she prefers to crash and burn in front of everyone. Myself, I'm making some popcorn and pulling up a chair to watch!
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
    edited February 2007
    Sartori wrote:
    Maybe she just wanted to be matching......

Bravo, sir !!

Fellow CP'ers take note: THAT was a quality post !! :)
    Sal Palooza
  • pblanc
    pblanc Posts: 261
    edited February 2007
    Well, it would seem she has nothing left to shave then.
  • tecmo04
    tecmo04 Posts: 421
    edited February 2007
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited February 2007
    She actually did go into rehab..........for less than 24 hours........she apparently doesn't need/want the help.........idiot.

EDIT: PICS HERE (scroll down and click on the single image to go to the gallery)
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited February 2007
    tecmo04 wrote:
    pics?
    Here is one. Actually the shaved head may be because of her going to treatment. its one of the things that they do in some of the treatment facilitys believe it or not. REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • heiney9
    edited February 2007
    Maybe she's becoming a Hare Krishna (sp) since the Kabala thing didn't work out.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited February 2007
    I'd still go for that trailer park queen!
    Carl

• jtgranby
    jtgranby Posts: 887
    edited February 2007
    schwarcw wrote:
    I'd still go for that trailer park queen!

Carl you should be posting in the what are we drinking thread:)

JT
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited February 2007
    Always been more Christina and Jessica myself. But......
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited February 2007
    I am with Carl, bald eagle IS bald eagle!
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited February 2007
    Even more fugly than before!
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited February 2007
    Maybe she's going to be in the new Aliens movie.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17197876/
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited February 2007
    She's just going crazy. I have no sympathy for her - she brought it all on herself - but I don't think this has anything to do with "wanting attention", I actually think she has more than she can handle and is literally losing her mind.

My favorite quote, from one of the guys who works in a tattoo parlor where she went immediately after shaving her head... I can't fidn the exact quote, but it was something like "we just witnessed a major celebrity on the verge of a nervous breakdown."

More pics of the whole thing here.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,549
    edited February 2007
    I feel bad for her. THis is a cry for help. I hope someone helps her somewhere somehow. As much as she is a target for criticism, she's a person who could use some help.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2007
    Why in the name of all that is good would she get a tattoo now??? That fad is so over and people are looking at women who got tattoos on their arms as idiots. Not to sound sexist or anything but a tattoo on a womans arm is about as sexy as the snot running down Aqualungs nose.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited February 2007
    Yeah, but shaving your head is hot as hell.....

She obviously wasn't thinking very clearly at the time.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited February 2007
    Another crash and burn star. This is going to sound cruel, but will she hurry up and OD already.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2007
    Oh man shes hot as can be now......NOT.

Shes on the fast track to giving up her kids to K-Fed
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited February 2007
    Let us all bow our heads in silence......
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited February 2007
    Maybe she's auditioning for the new V for Vendetta/ Aliens 3 musical?
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • heiney9
    edited February 2007
    Maybe she's auditioning for the new V for Vendetta/ Aliens 3 musical?

Natalie Portman is way sexier without hair than BS will ever be. Someone needs to do an intervention with her. I'd really hate to see another tragedy in the news. Partly because this is a definte cry for help and partly because the news should stick to more relevent topics than fallen Hollywood stars.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
    edited February 2007
    I agree that it is a cry for help on her part.

She is quoted as saying, "My mom is going to kill me !".

Sounds like she has come to the realization that some of her closest "friends" really aren't friends at all:

Where's Paris Hilton at ? Lots of money, she could certainly help.
    Where's K-Fed ? Sure, he's her ex-, but he's the father of their children.
    Where's her mom at ? Too busy at home counting the money ?

Something tells me we'll soon see the whole "story" on an ABC movie-of-the-week.

What a shame.
    Sal Palooza
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited February 2007
    didn't Demi Moore shave her head too in that bad movie about 10 years ago? same thing.. it's for shock value. No other reason. ala Sinead O'Connor
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited February 2007
    Stupid press for an upcoming album release.

Move along, nothing to see here.
    No excuses!
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited February 2007
    Demi's shaved head was hot as hell and she literally kicked **** in that movie G.I. Jane.......
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2007
    brettw22 wrote:
    Demi's shaved head was hot as hell and she literally kicked **** in that movie G.I. Jane.......

You beat me to the punch again as usual. . . Demi was very hot with the shaved head . . . heck she's still hot.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2007
    brettw22 wrote:

Maybe because she looked more like a guy? :confused:015.gif