A great Friday night!

warlocks1
warlocks1 Posts: 1,212
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
My wife went to a dance convention with my 13 year old daughter, 4 year old daughter and 3 year old son for the weekend. She left me with my 11 year old son. He is in my HT room with his friends playing XBOX 360. I am in the family room cranking tunes. I am in heaven. I forgot how good the RTi12's sound with my Lexicon DC1. I haven't listened to music in this room for over a year. Mostly watch TV in here. Damn, they sound good. Watched the Eagles in DTS, now listening to horrrible Directv music channels and it still sound good. I am sure the rum and cokes help. I love my kids, but being without them makes you appreciate the alone time.
Post edited by warlocks1 on

Comments

• Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited February 2007
    Sounds like a great time. Rock on. Don't stop until the neighbors complain.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited February 2007
    Not much else better than the Eagles in DTS!!!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,549
    edited February 2007
    That's what it's all about... rest and relaxation. Enjoy! You deserve it I'm sure!

Joey :)
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited February 2007
    Thats what I call a good friday night man. Enjoy!!
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited February 2007
    My thoughts on The Eagles in DTS as well......Sound Damn good! kids are great but the alone times can be so rewarding after all the drama they have at times.....I wouldnt trade them for anything except maybe another set of 1.2's ?
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited February 2007
    Ohhh yes.................. no wife, no kids, no problems. I enjoy it!!!!
    I am always totally amazed what people sacrifice with this hobbie, weither they amit it or not.

warlock really glad your enjoying your rig the way it was meant to be.
    4 kids wow!