FS: Polk momo 12" sub mm2124

Options
black magic
black magic Posts: 669
edited March 2007 in Garage Sale
Hey guys. I recently purchased a lot of Polk Audio equipment. I had ordered 2 12" SVC subs. I ended up hooking only one of them up to my system, so I'm selling the second one along with an angled box (purchased from Sonic Electronix). Everything is brand new. I never used the sub. I only bought it and mounted it to the box. Then after hooking up the first sub, I realized it provided me with all the bass I want... plus i'm thinking of getting a dvc instead, in which case i'll pawn off the sub im using now. I'm asking $130 (shipped) for the sub and the box. Or go ahead and make me an offer. I live in Canada thats why its so expensive. If u live in Canada also let me know and it'll be cheaper. This sub pounds quite nicely, so buy mine :D

i'm sure anyone on these forums already knows the specs but here ya go: http://www.polkaudio.com/caraudio/products/mm2124/

here are a few pics:

IMGP2177.jpg
thats everything i purchased minus one more amp.

IMGP2239.jpg
this is the sub when mounted on the box. it'll only fit this way, the box isnt deep enough for the entire sub to fit the traditional method. you can solve this if you'd like with about a 1" sub ring.

IMGP2240.jpg
this is the sub. its brand new, I never used it. and its not scratched.

IMGP2243.jpg
heres another pic. everthing is included. box, sub w/ original packaging, manual and mounting screws.

IMGP2244.jpg
this is what you'll receive. The box has some polyfill in it in case you want to tune the sound a little.

email or pm me for more info if ur interested. I want to get rid of it quick so I'll be posting it on eBay in a few days.

omid_87@hotmail.com or pm me.
Post edited by black magic on

Comments