My friend Mike

ben62670
ben62670 Posts: 15,969
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
Thanks
Ben
Post edited by ben62670 on

Comments

• ben62670
    edited February 2007
    He came over my house the other day in a full sized mercury, and he can't turn the steering wheel without holding his breath! He told me if he had to make an emergency turn he wouldn't be able to do it. :eek:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2007
    ben62670 wrote:
    He came over my house the other day in a full sized mercury, and he can't turn the steering wheel without holding his breath! He told me if he had to make an emergency turn he wouldn't be able to do it. :eek:

How's that big boys heart???
  • Midnite Mick
    Midnite Mick Posts: 1,591
    edited February 2007
    And here I thought you were refering to me :D I am so narcissistic .

Mike
    Modwright SWL 9.0 SE (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Consonance cd120T
    Consonance Cyber 800 tube monoblocks (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC's with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Usher CP 6311

Phillips Pronto TS1000 Universal Remote
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    How's that big boys heart???

He can be very nice :D ...
    but he also has offered to be a "collection agent" for me for customers that don't pay. I think his words were "hey do you need me to brake any legs".:D
    Thanks
    Ben
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited February 2007
    the crazy thing is.. why do they ALWAYS match a big guy like that with other guys who are 1/3 his weight? Do you really think a 250lbs guy can beat a 700lb guy? C"mon. match him with another wrestler who is the same size.. then that would be a match to watch..

I wanna see him wrestle a 900 lb bear or something.. winner takes all .:)
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited February 2007
    He told me if he had to make an emergency turn he wouldn't be able to do it.

Wonder how long before he kills somebody?
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    WilliamM2 wrote:
    Wonder how long before he kills somebody?
    He pretty much quit driving. He only goes out when there is no trafic.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    danger boy wrote:
    the crazy thing is.. why do they ALWAYS match a big guy like that with other guys who are 1/3 his weight? Do you really think a 250lbs guy can beat a 700lb guy? C"mon. match him with another wrestler who is the same size.. then that would be a match to watch..

I wanna see him wrestle a 900 lb bear or something.. winner takes all .:)

Its fun to watch him toss around a 350 pounder. I don't think he could lift someone his own size over his head. If you seen this guy in person would find it amazing that he is as agile as he is. You would think he could barely roll out of bed. His calves are gigantic. Probally as big as my waste! I'm 205 and 6 foot.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,861
    edited February 2007
    That roll over on the shoulder flip move is pretty impressive. Most people this size are immobile.............bedridden and waiting for their Mom to fix them 6-8chickens for lunch and half a dozen pies for dessert.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,549
    edited February 2007
    I still want to second the idea of him vs a bear.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,411
    edited February 2007
    is 700 for real? or part of the show?

I would have thought 700lbs would have been bigger.
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited February 2007
    Thats a big dude.
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    ben62670 wrote:
    He can be very nice :D ...
    but he also has offered to be a "collection agent" for me for customers that don't pay. I think his words were "hey do you need me to brake any legs".:D

Yikes I think I can run faster than him (I hope) though and I'm full of arthritis!!! LOL
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    hoosier21 wrote:
    is 700 for real? or part of the show?

I would have thought 700lbs would have been bigger.

The video doesn't do him justice. He is down to 600LBS now. He peaked at 700. I'm not sure what he was at in that video. I doubt it was 700. He is definitely the biggest guy I have ever meet by far.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2007
    ben62670 wrote:
    The video doesn't do him justice. He is down to 600LBS now. He peaked at 700. I'm not sure what he was at in that video. I doubt it was 700. He is definitely the biggest guy I have ever meet by far.

How old is this fella?
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited February 2007
    I would hate to have to feed that dude:(
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    dragon1952 wrote:
    I would hate to have to feed that dude:(

You and I have a can of coke.
    He has a 2 litter
    I would love to take him to an all you can eat Chinese buffet.
    He would need to double up on those little chairs.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    Thanks
    Ben
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited February 2007
    :eek:

I'll pay up, I promise!!
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,549
    edited February 2007
    I think there's a guy in the WWF, his name is Great Khali... I think almost 600 pounds and 7'4".... now THAT would be a great brawl!!
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited February 2007
    Mike looked close to 600lbs in the vid.

When I worked at the hospital, I had a 900lb man/thing come in once. He couldn't stand on his own, and it took four of us just to pull him from laying flat to an upright sitting position to eat. He was the largest human I've ever seen.

And to quote him, "I am not sick.. I just have an eating problem." Ya whatever dude.

Not to get gross, but he was so fat, (and me being a nursing tech and all), I got to clean him up a few times since he couldn't himself... his junk was covered completely by fat. I mean completely. It was seriously like the Predator's head... the four jaws of fat flesh closed around his junk.. it was the nastiest thing I've ever seen. He'd lose an entire sandwich in his fat rolls... just disgusting.

Anyways...
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited February 2007
    I just threw up in my mouth after that story
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited February 2007
    So how do people that big go to the bathroom?
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited February 2007
    Dave, you never transported that 800 lb dude when we were at Adamo?
    around the same shape as Nightly's story. immobile mess, not like Ben's friend, that guy looks prety damn mobile

impressive athletic prowess for a man his size, I wouldnt go toe to toe with him unless i had to, I'm 340 and I'm outwieghed by 260?, eff that dude, I aint facing this guy without a bat, or my pick up truck :D

although....and i never thought I would say this about anyone not trapped ina wheelchair.....but I KNOW I can take this dude in a footrace, hands down..LOL
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited February 2007
    I think you get to be a fool to think you could hurt that guy in a ring.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited February 2007
    disneyjoe7 wrote:
    I think you get to be a fool to think you could hurt that guy in a ring.

Entertainment wrestling is all fake anyway :D .
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • ben62670
    edited February 2007
    ESAVINON wrote:
    Entertainment wrestling is all fake anyway :D .

I agree that it is totally played up, but (and this is a big butt(pun intended)) I have hung out with this dude and worked for this dude. I WOULD NOT like to be sat on, or laid on by a man of this size, never mind carefully placed leaps with me as a landing strip. :eek:
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited February 2007
    ohskigod wrote:
    Dave, you never transported that 800 lb dude when we were at Adamo?

Lou I did take that guy at Adamo but I never tried to look at his junk to see if it was coverd in layers of fat.