Dish Network PVR501 (2 )

Options
Billm57
Billm57 Posts: 689
edited February 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a couple Dish Network PVR 501 boxes Im selling due to my upgrade to HD.
90 bucks a piece but shipping is extra although I will only charge actual shipping costs..no handling or other bogus fees like the guys on ebay
Im in the chicago area
both units come with the yellow card and there are NO outstanding balances on either box
both are in mint condition although the remotes (although functional) have seen better day's..
one has a broken battery cover & the other has some buttons missing but both work fine for the most part .
in any event remotes for these units are readily available though on Ebay for about 10 bucks

here are the specs on the boxes :
FEATURES
• DISH Video-On-Demand Service provides the ability to pause live TV, play, stop, fast forward and fast reverse at 4 speeds (4x, 15x, 60x, 300x), skip forward (30 seconds), skip back (10 seconds), view in slow motion or frame-by-frame, set manual/auto record event timers and quick record, and also includes recorded events management features to play, delete or protect a recorded event.
• 40 gigabyte hard drive capable of up to 35 hours of 100% digital video recording. Actual
recording time will vary depending on content type being recorded.
• Record a live program while watching a pre-recorded program from the hard drive.
• Records Dolby® Digital when available.
• Extended Electronic Program Guide (EPG), with up to seven days of programming, is stored onto the hard drive for quick and easy access to listings information. Use Search to look for favorite program names, subjects or actors.
• 50 automatic and manual event timers can be used to program the satellite receiver to record directly to the hard drive, automatically tune to a program at a designated time or to command a VCR using infrared blast to record selected
events (VCR must be powered on).
• Optical digital output for Dolby® Digital and Linear PCM digital audio.
• Standard features include parental control locks, program information, themes lists, favorites lists, browse, one-touch channel return, closed caption support and alternate audio support.
*NOTE: Will work only on Dish Network