Heads up for metal fans!

Options
scottvamp
scottvamp Posts: 3,277
edited February 2007 in Music & Movies
Ozzfest is FREE this year. Ozzy and Sharon wanted to thank all the fans for making the festival a success for the last 11 years. I have been to 6 myself.
OZZFEST.COM for details and ticket sales. Band line up in two weeks.
Scott
Post edited by scottvamp on

Comments

• Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited February 2007
    Options
    when do tickets go on "sale?" I heard about this a few days ago but nothing's said about KC.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • scottvamp
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Toxis wrote:
    when do tickets go on "sale?" I heard about this a few days ago but nothing's said about KC.
    Not yet. You have to keep checking daily on the web site. I am sure they will go quick. If i hear something i'll let ya know.
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Yea the tickets are free you just have to get one.
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • scottvamp
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Yea the tickets are free you just have to get one.
    Yes, i agree, you would have to get a ticket, to have a ticket.:cool: