Really need a favor on Audiogon

Options
ledhed
ledhed Posts: 1,088
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
If someone could please e-mail an audiogon seller for me, that would be great. For some reason, my registration is not going through and I'm afraid the item is going to sell without my chance to get it! If someone could just PM me so I could give all the details, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

EDIT: Zombie boy took care of me. Thread closed now.
God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8
Post edited by ledhed on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited February 2007
    Options
    Let me know how it turns out.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited February 2007
    Options
    ledhed wrote:
    EDIT: Zombie boy took care of me. Thread closed now.

Zombie is the Shizzle!
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited February 2007
    Options
    ledhed wrote:
    Thread closed now.

And who are you to close this thread???

We want to know details man, details ;)

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,189
    edited February 2007
    Options
    I hope you weren't trying to get that other Pro 10 MC Sonata that's on Audiogon! Dude, mine's way better!;)
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited February 2007
    Options
    billbillw wrote:
    I hope you weren't trying to get that other Pro 10 MC Sonata that's on Audiogon! Dude, mine's way better!;)

Actually, this is the $100 Pro 10 MC which my research just confirmed is not the Sonata.:rolleyes: Which just made it all the more uninteresting. I really don't think I can justify more than 200 for a pre right now, no matter ow tempting it is. (And it is verrryyy tempting :p)
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8