edited February 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
"Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
Post edited by BottomFeeder on

Comments

• jmwest1970
    jmwest1970 Posts: 846
    edited February 2007
    Options
    How do they sound compared to the Monitor 10s? I'm fond of my 10s, but I find them a little laid back in the midrange. Also, are they worth $200 and 4 hours of driving?
  • okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258
    edited February 2007
    Options
    If I had room, I'd be all over these. I would think they would be worth $200.

If you do want them, I can pick them up and hold them if need me to. I didn't even realize there was someone from Conway on the forum. I'm in Marion if you need anything.
    Tschüss
    Zach
  • BottomFeeder
    BottomFeeder Posts: 1,684
    edited February 2007
    Options
    I have the RTA12C's and my brother has the 10b's. The 10b's are great, but we both prefer the 12C's heads and tails above the 10's. The 12's were, at that time, Polk's top dog.

And yes, they are completely worth $200 and 4 hours of driving time. I also got mine on ebay, and for $200. They're terrific. Many of the guys on this forum have owned and loved them. They're some of Polk Audio's finest. Ever.
    "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited February 2007
    Options
    I think these would be worth the drive. If you guys aren't going for these, let me know. I would pick these up.
  • jmwest1970
    jmwest1970 Posts: 846
    edited February 2007
    Options
    I think I'll save my $$ for a start toward LSI 15s and something to drive them.