Not Another Teen Movie/a Knight's Tale

SPEAKER7
SPEAKER7 Posts: 355
edited August 2002 in Music & Movies
Well, it's another weekend.......the wife is out of town......so I headed over to local videos store and purchased these two copies of VIDEO tapes(previously viewed)..........just wondering if anyone on this board has seen these movies and what is your takes on them. I will probably wait til the wife get back to watch them because their not SPOOKEY OR VIOLENT.

I watched the dvd Behind Enemy Lines that I had purchase a ways back last night and found the movie okay but it wasn't the greastest because it seem to jump alot.......I think the movie had too much going on in a short span of time. Today I finally watched the dvd Hannibal that I purchased last year .....it was also okay but not as well done as the Silence Of The Lamb......I could sit through it and watch the entire movie.

Also, I picked a couple of cd's this past week.........................

Celine Dion - A New Day Has Come..........two thumbs up!
Avril Lavigne- Let Go.................................two thumbs up!
Def Leppard - X........................................two thumbs up!

( this is only based on my personal taste)

I'm thinking about picking up a copy of Bryan Adam- Spirit:Stallion of the cimarron(movie sound track)

I did some sampling of these cd's on the WWW. FUTURESHOP.COM website under music.........some of these cd's has a brief intro to the songs on the site.

Anyways..........everyone have a nice weekend!

dc.:lol:
Post edited by SPEAKER7 on

Comments