How can one do this...

2»

Comments

• Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited February 2007
    Amen .........
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • harold280z
    harold280z Posts: 72
    edited February 2007
    Hmmm Public Execution ! is the only anwser for scum like that.

I say tie him up to the fence and let the hungry calves have a go at is pantless self then kill him afterwards.
    Now that's an idea that would work!
    Bedroom Stuff 5.1
    Pioneer Elite VSX-82TXS
    Pioneer Elite Blue Ray BDP-05FD
    Monster Power HTS3500
    Harmont Remote 880
    Sony Bravia KDL40S2400
    Polk RTi8's Front
    Polk T20E's Rear
    Polk RM202 Center
    Martin Logan Abyss Sub:D :D ::D

Basement Stuff 7.1
    Sony STR ES5000
    Sony DVD NC55ES
    Pioneer Elite DVD DV48AV
    Pioneer Elite 910HD
    Monster Power HTS3600
    Harmony Remote 688
    Warfedale Diamond 8.4 Front
    Warfedale Diamond 8.2 Sides & Rear
    Warfedale Diamond 8 Center
    SVS PB12-Plus/2 Sub:D:D :D
  • joeaudio26
    joeaudio26 Posts: 97
    edited February 2007
    We live in an evil world, and it's not getting any better..

That guy will get what he got coming in prison, the one thing inmates despise the most is when you hurt a child.

He just administered, his own lethal injection serum sentence. Which will be carried out by angry men, who have nothing to lose by removing a puke from population..
    Whatsoever thy handfindeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is nor work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2007
    He will get what is coming to him and most of it will come by way of his own mind.
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited February 2007
    single bullet. Situation taken care of. Darwinism at it's best.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited February 2007
    Toxis wrote:
    single bullet. Situation taken care of. Darwinism at it's best.

Too quick. This guy needs to suffer for a long time. The only thing that would ease my feelings would be to know that in the end he was a broken man due to the suffering.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2007
    I have a real problem with people like this. Long and painful. And Karla Homolka gave birth to a child last week. So much for the judicial system in Canada. It is truly F*C%#D.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited February 2007
    See the problem is that criminals think they can get away with it because nothing happens or no one wants to get involved.,,,Soon as they see there brothers being axed then they will get the message. It needs to be as agonizing as possible not as quick as a bullet. They didnt allow others that courtesy so do unto others as you they do unto YOU! I dont see myself as a radical simply tired of BS like these sickos and then lawyers getting them off. Send in the "SHERIFF' he will be your judge , jury and executioner!!!! If you didnt do it or were involved then you shouldnt be there and you wont be if you an upstanding citizen. I know there will be grey areas but lets close them up alittle. Would you be close to something if you knew your **** would get into deep trouble.......my arse isnt

Now that Ive said that I will get off the soap box......
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited February 2007
    MSALLA wrote:
    Too quick. This guy needs to suffer for a long time. The only thing that would ease my feelings would be to know that in the end he was a broken man due to the suffering.
    I hear ya man! I'm all about throwing the guy in a pit of piranhas after being in a cell with a couple angry dogs. Then after that, throw him in a pool of rubbing alcohol. If that doesn't kill him, pull him apart with 4 horses. Then throw the remains back to the piranhas. But a bullet is so much cheaper and easier with less mess and paperwork. Cheaper = more efficient.

BTW, yes I know I'm a sick f**k.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.