Albany man accused of using stun gun on toddler

danger boy
danger boy Posts: 15,722
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
I thought about not posting this for 24 hours.. I slept on it before deciding this it was worth posting. This is the last taser abuse story i'll post. This one is so horrific, I'm nearly numb. :mad:

An Albany man repeatedly used a stun gun on his toddler, according to police who arrested the 23-year-old father over the weekend.

Police shared this evidence with the media.
The toddler’s mother reported the abuse. She brought her 18-month-old son to the Albany Police Department on Saturday and told investigators that her husband, Rian James Wittman used a stun-gun device on him over a three-week period.

Police said the child suffered injuries from the 100,000-volt stun-gun and he was taken to Samaritan Albany General Hospital for treatment.

The child was later taken into protective custody by the Department of Human Services.

Rian Wittman was arrested later that same night in the 1900 block of SE Hill Street without incident, police said. He was lodged in the Linn County Jail on assault and criminal mischief charges.

Anyone with additional information that may help in the investigation was asked to call the Albany Police Department at 541-917-7680
PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
Post edited by danger boy on

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited February 2007
    My nephew is 18 months old. I couldn't even imagine something like that being done to someone his age.

There is something seriously wrong with some people.
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited February 2007
    Sad, just sad some people can be parents who shouldn't be.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited February 2007
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2007
    Time for "dad" to get a dose or six of his own medicine ...

Yep one lead on each ****!:eek:
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited February 2007
    Ha! I knew it had to be Albany, NEW YORK! In Albany, GA, they would just whip 'em and be done with it!

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • Refefer
    Refefer Posts: 1,280
    edited February 2007
    That's a whole new level of f*cked up.

The one thing that makes me happy is that when he goes to prison, he's gonna be made someone's b*tch.
    Lovin that music year after year.

Main 2 Channel System

Polk SDA-1B,
    Promitheus Audio TVC SE,
    Rotel RB-980BX,
    OPPO DV-970HD,
    Lite Audio DAC AH,
    IXOS XHA305 Interconnects

Computer Rig

Polk SDA CRS+,
    Creek Audio 5350 SE,
    Morrow Audio MA1 Interconnect,
    HRT Music Streamer II
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited February 2007
    A "Clockwork Orange" treatment should be implemented for A^^H*&$^ like that. And then some.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited February 2007
    I got his sentence Fry his sick demented arse...Lets see a stunn gun with hmm the battery charger hooked up so the ole batteries wont die until wellll you get the picture.........Damn it smells like bacon
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • atrustsd
    atrustsd Posts: 27
    edited February 2007
    I think a stunn rod in store for him. Hopefully delivered by Bubba on a daily basis. Hopefully Bubba will share his new found friend
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited February 2007
    Time for a cattle prod
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited February 2007
    hehehe hotshots were so much fun but a hi performance model would be what this guys needs repeatedly
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables