Super Bowl Pregame Shows

Sansui
Sansui Posts: 372
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
In my area the pregame shows start at 12:00 PM. Is there anyone that's actually going to watch 6.5 hours of pregame shows before the Super Bowl?

I have to wonder, how much real information can they give us about one game before it's played? The life stories of every single player, referee, the time keeper, the "chain gang", etc. in the game? Maybe the angle and height of each square inch of the playing field? I think one of the great things about the Super Bowl are the new commericals during it. I guess those that watch all 6.5 hours will see them before the game too.

It just seems to me that this is a little too much if you know what I mean.
Be gentle, I'm new to all this...

The mind blowing speed of the BRAIN TRAIN...
Post edited by Sansui on

Comments

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,160
    edited February 2007
    It's the same every year and even though I am Bears fan I won't be tuning in until about 15 minutes before kick off. Living just outside Chicago I've heard so much hype the last two weeks ..............I'm ready for the hype to stop and the game to start :)

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited February 2007
    Sansui wrote:
    I think one of the great things about the Super Bowl are the new commericals during it.
    Since the game itself is usually a SuperBore, I agree ... Hopefully this year will be one of better ones ...