Time for a break ?

Polk65
Polk65 Posts: 1,405
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
Sitting in front of your computer for the last hour? I've been guilty of parking my rear for long periods of time over the years even though I knew it was not a good idea. Since last year I have been battling tendinitis in both hands and sciatica in both legs. Therapy and exercise have helped but the results are slow. If you sit down a lot get up and kiss your better half, eat a snack, pull the handle, or take a photo and add it to Post a picture... any picture.

Credit to Bill for this one. ;)
stoppostingkh9.jpg
Post edited by Polk65 on

Comments

• Polkersince85
    Polkersince85 Posts: 2,883
    edited February 2007
    I see you're still using Cat5 cable for your network.
    >
    >
    >This message has been scanned by the NSA and found to be free of harmful intent.<
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited February 2007
    I've found a well aimed rubber band to be an effective way of discouraging our cat from laying on the computer.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited February 2007
    I see you're still using Cat5 cable for your network.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited February 2007
    AWWWWWW! I bet Boo Boo is nice & warm. ROFLMAO!!!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2