How about the HOOSIERS????

TennesseeOutlaw
TennesseeOutlaw Posts: 414
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
Just knocked off the #2 team in the country(Wisconsin)!! I may be from Indiana, but I am a die hard Kentucky fan.. Just like to see the good 'ol Hoosiers win a big one!!
Post edited by TennesseeOutlaw on

Comments

• hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,411
    edited January 2007
    Hell ya,

can't figure this team out
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • TennesseeOutlaw
    TennesseeOutlaw Posts: 414
    edited January 2007
    No one can.. My gr8 gma, who raised me, kills me when she watches a game.. She will listen to the radio while watching the game.. The radio is about 5 secs ahead of the tv, so they have shot and scored before they even cross the half-court line on tv... Drives me crazy.. I still like Alando Tucker.. IMO, one of the best players in the country..
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited January 2007
    Good game by the Hoosiers tonight. We were the most worried about this game at the Badger board. I have to say your crowd gave it way more than Illinois and Iowa did.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited February 2007
    Look like all the hand-wringing over Sampson was for not..
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • hoosier21
    edited February 2007

it's early
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited February 2007

Is Sampon going to be the BB version of Lou Holtz? Commit a few NCAA violations, win a few games and exit before the hammer drops?
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited February 2007
    It's definitely too early to tell. This shouldn't take anything away from Indiana, but if Wisconsin isn't passing the ball right to IU players, or just their constant uncharacteristic turnovers (11 per game avg.) they don't lose that game.

I was expecting a lot more kick outs from inside the paint to IU's 3 point shooters, and there wasn't much of that. It was definitely a fantastic defensive game by IU.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    IU has had a much better team than expected all year. Trust me, I'm not a fan of either the program or Sampson. I just think they're somewhat of a surprise this year....

Kinda funny considering it's INDIANA UNIVERSITY. Viva la Mid Major y parity en basketbol colegio!
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • hoosier21
    edited February 2007
    I am NOT a real big Sampon, but ANYBODY and I mean almost ANYBODY is better than M. Davis
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

• zombie boy 2000
    edited February 2007
    hoosier21 wrote:
    I am NOT a real big Sampon, but ANYBODY and I mean almost ANYBODY is better than M. Davis

AMEN!!!!!!! God-awful...