K-Fed Super Bowl Commercial....

Demiurge
Demiurge Posts: 10,874
edited February 2007 in The Clubhouse
Gotta admit, as big of a **** bag this guy is -- this commercial is hilarious...

He's smart to milk the **** as long as he can rather than be sour about getting made fun of. Surprised he hasn't done any Fed-Ex commercials yet.

Video
Post edited by Demiurge on

Comments

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited January 2007
    Demiurge wrote:
    Gotta admit, as big of a **** bag this guy is -- this commercial is hilarious...

He's smart to milk the **** as long as he can rather than be sour about getting made fun of. Surprised he hasn't done any Fed-Ex commercials yet.

Video
    Yes it is, and now that you bring it up, it is surprising that he hasn't done any Fed-Ex commercials yet.:D
  • TennesseeOutlaw
    TennesseeOutlaw Posts: 414
    edited January 2007
    Too funny.. It's just too bad that he got way too much money for this to ever happen to him..
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited January 2007
    Too funny.. It's just too bad that he got way too much money for this to ever happen to him..
    I couldn't agree more. Spear Britney Spears and become famous for doing it? His luck will run out one of these days.:D
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2007
    come on guys give him some cred,with his singing talent he is sure to have a long successful career.:D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited January 2007
    I'm disappointed, I was really hoping it would be like the Saddam video.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • TennesseeOutlaw
    edited January 2007
    bobman1235 wrote:

And to think that I was the only one that wanted/yearned to see that SOB die!!
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited January 2007
    bobman1235 wrote:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Actually, I think that commercial just earned him some new found respect from me.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • Demiurge
    edited January 2007
    haha...I just heard...Nationwide has been accused of running an ad demeaning to fast food workers.

I guess the corporation needs to go to food-worker sensitivity training. :confused:

Good for him for cashing in and not letting pride stand in the way.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited January 2007
    Demiurge wrote:
    haha...I just heard...Nationwide has been accused of running an ad demeaning to fast food workers.

I guess the corporation needs to go to food-worker sensitivity training. :confused:

It was only a matter of time.....We can't offend the high school kids and all.:D
  • bobman1235
    edited January 2007
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited January 2007
    I saw in the news yesterday that there is actually a controversy concerning this commercial. It seems that some folks in the 'restaurant' industry are offended by the implication that their jobs are demeaning and are protesting Nationwide airing this in the Superbowl. Isn't that insane? I guess they will be outside picketing with the Geico cavemen.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • Demiurge
    edited January 2007
    I saw in the news yesterday that there is actually a controversy concerning this commercial. It seems that some folks in the 'restaurant' industry are offended by the implication that their jobs are demeaning and are protesting Nationwide airing this in the Superbowl. Isn't that insane? I guess they will be outside picketing with the Geico cavemen.

Yep:
    Demiurge wrote:

• TennesseeOutlaw
    edited January 2007
    bobman1235 wrote:

That is effin hilarious!! How/why would one ever find that online??
  • bobman1235
    edited January 2007
    Meh, it's kind of famous, from several years back.
  • TennesseeOutlaw
    edited January 2007
    Ive never seen that before.. Then again I dont do all that much surfin on the web.. Get online, do what I gotta do, and get off.. Old or not, it's pretty damn funny..
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited January 2007
    Has anyone seen K-Fed's wrestling career yet? He keeps getting body slammed by John Cena, a WWE wrestler. Jimmy Kimmel was making fun of it on a regular basis for a while.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2007
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited January 2007
    Demiurge wrote:
    Yep:
    DoH!:eek: Missed That
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited January 2007
    Yeah, that was pretty good.
  • Demiurge
    edited February 2007
    Federline 'Sorry' About Super Bowl Ad

NEW YORK (AP) - Kevin Federline has something to say to those who are offended by an upcoming Super Bowl ad featuring him as a fast-food worker: He's "really sorry."

"The commercial is completely intended for me, making fun of myself and my own situation," the aspiring rapper, 28, told Associated Press Television in a recent interview. "It has nothing to do with anybody in the fast-food industry at all. So, you know, if we've offended anybody, I'm really sorry about that."

National Restaurant Association President and Chief Executive Steven Anderson said last week that the ad amounts to a "strong and direct insult to the 12.8 million Americans who work in the restaurant industry."

Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.'s 30-second spot shows Federline performing in a glitzy music video. However, the punch line is that he's daydreaming - while cooking french fries at a fast-food joint.

It's a "'Saturday Night Live' skit on myself. ... Maybe it'll land me some good roles in Hollywood," said Federline, whose debut rap album, "Playing With Fire," has had dismal sales since its release last fall.

On Thursday, Federline's attorney confirmed that K-Fed and estranged wife Britney Spears will continue to share custody of their two young sons this month, following the terms of a January custody agreement. Spears filed for divorce from Federline in November after two years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.

"I'm a good father," said Federline, who wouldn't talk about his personal life. "I love my kids and I'll always be here for (them)."

PEOPLE_KEVIN_FEDERLINE.sff_NYET164_20070202164440.jpg