Worst Sports Injuries

Demiurge
Demiurge Posts: 10,874
edited January 2007 in The Clubhouse
Not for the faint of heart....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9y7CTdh6Ofk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9y7CTdh6Ofk&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I was at the game when Geoff Jenkins did that to his foot. Almost wanted to vomit.
Post edited by Demiurge on

Comments

• Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited January 2007
    I did not need to see THAT! You warned me...I didn't listen.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited January 2007
    Cool!
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2007
    Oh man! oh man! gruesome!!!
  • POLKOHOLIC
    POLKOHOLIC Posts: 407
    edited January 2007
    oh man. that was so horrifying...all of the foot injuries...

makes me squirm just thinking about it.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited January 2007
    That was good. The hockey player that looked like his throat got cut, man I felt for him. Brings back memories. I broke so many body parts. My nick names in high school were hamburg and crash :D
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited January 2007
    Yeah, he actually had his jugular cut by a skate. :eek:

One that wasn't on there was Napoleon McCallum. That was just disturbing, and worse than the Theisman break. His leg spun around like 180 degrees. :(