Introducing...Karissa

2»

Comments

• Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited January 2007
    Russman, how can you even consider this girl to be better than the last? The last one was way, WAY better. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited January 2007
    Shizelbs wrote:
    Different strokes for different folks I guess.

That goes for some people. In my book as long as it's female, over the age of 18, has 2 or more legs, not handicapped in anyway, and alive its fair game.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited January 2007
    That goes for some people. In my book as long as it's female, over the age of 18, has 2 or more legs, not handicapped in anyway, and alive its fair game.

Dude, you seriously have more requirements than that.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited January 2007
    lol it was meant to be a joke :D
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited January 2007
    18 to 80 blind, crippled, or crazy.. ain't no shame in my game

just kidding
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited January 2007
    she's hot and has a phenomenal body but seriously, she can't pose worth a damn. Almost makes her unattractive IMO.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited January 2007
    ben62670 wrote:
    18 to 80 blind, crippled, or crazy.. ain't no shame in my game

Sounds like we have common interests Ben....lol:o
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited January 2007
    Shizelbs wrote:
    Russman, how can you even consider this girl to be better than the last? The last one was way, WAY better. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

different strokes is right

I like this one over the last one because she is curvier, but both are a-ok in my book.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited January 2007
    put a tighter around the waist....scratch that. don a bikini on this girl and take them pics. perhaps a tan and a good 'from behind' shot of them calves and i'll be back in time from the store with a new bottle of lotion. i loves me some muscular chick legs!

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • ohskigod
    edited January 2007
    me likey the new pics, better than the first. the hair down is much more gooder.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited January 2007
    Shizelbs wrote:

Nah, the last one was WAAAAY better. This chick is a 4 compared to the 6 in the other thread. :o
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited January 2007
    Agree, the only things these pics prove are:

1). John's a pretty good photog
    2). The Gold room better have kick **** food or I aint goin'!
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • BaggedLancer
    edited January 2007
    ohskigod wrote:
    me likey the new pics, better than the first. the hair down is much more gooder.

that's some well english there skigod
  • ohskigod
    edited January 2007
    Opie and Anthony fans have heard the more gooder thing before :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -