Blank tape Karma.....

DAGLJAM6
DAGLJAM6 Posts: 635
edited January 2007 in The Clubhouse
Alright, I've got two 5 pack(10 tapes total) BASF 90min. chrome extraII blank cassette tapes to put on the block. Never been opened and from what i remember pretty good for the recordings I made way back when.....

I know there are a few of you guys still using the medium so if anyone is interested they're just sitting around....

Just post in the thread that you are in. No hoops, no special limits other than prefer no 1 time posters. I'll ship to you UPS on me after picking the lucky winner (let's say Friday the 26th midnight is the deadline).
Post edited by DAGLJAM6 on

Comments

• BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited January 2007
    I'm in -- thanks Dave!

I still keep a fairly high-end cassette deck in the lineup here.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited January 2007
    I'm in. Cool, I've got a decent deck still, too...
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited January 2007
    In please.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • DAGLJAM6
    DAGLJAM6 Posts: 635
    edited January 2007
    And the winner is.......ESAVINON. Thanks for playing just send me a pm with an address.
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited January 2007
    Thank You, Thank You. I'm trying real hard to keep that old analog medium alive.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.