Wireless Discounts through your employer/school

PhantomOG
PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
edited January 2007 in The Clubhouse
Yesterday I just happened to find out I can get a 12% discount on my Verizon wireless plan just for registering that I work where I do. I knew I could get discounts at AT&T and Sprint since they occasionally setup a table at our cafeteria to generate business, but I prefer Verizon because of their better coverage in my area.

A few years ago that I called Verizon's Business office and asked about a discount through my employer. I was told no and basically brushed off. Well, just yesterday I found this link... and an hour later I'm now getting 12% off my wireless bill. Who knows how long this has been available to me, I'm somewhat disappointed my employer never even mentioned this was available. I just happened to come across the link while looking at Verizon's webpage.

Anyways, maybe everyone already knows about these and I'm just last to the party, but just in case, here are links for Verizon, Cingular, and Sprint. Just put in your work/school email and you'll see if you are eligible for a discount. Again, sorry if this is old news. I was just stoked to save a few bucks and thought maybe I wasn't the only one.

Verizon
Sprint
Cingular/AT&T

Comments

• Refefer
    Refefer Posts: 1,280
    edited January 2007
    Yeah, I get a discount from cingular since I'm an employee of AOL. Gotta love it.
    Lovin that music year after year.

Main 2 Channel System

Polk SDA-1B,
    Promitheus Audio TVC SE,
    Rotel RB-980BX,
    OPPO DV-970HD,
    Lite Audio DAC AH,
    IXOS XHA305 Interconnects

Computer Rig

Polk SDA CRS+,
    Creek Audio 5350 SE,
    Morrow Audio MA1 Interconnect,