Anyone watching the Aussie Open? (ESPN2)

aaharvel
aaharvel Posts: 4,489
edited January 2007 in The Clubhouse
No? lol not surprising. It gets poor ratings, especially since it's one of the four Grand Slams of the year.

I've got $10 on Federer. As usual. :D

edit- sorry for the double post.
H/K Signature 2.1+235
Jungson MagicBoat II
Revel Performa M-20
Velodyne cht-10 sub
Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
Post edited by aaharvel on

Comments

• TennesseeOutlaw
    TennesseeOutlaw Posts: 414
    edited January 2007
    Im watching! I love tennis! I played #1 singles in HS my soph, jr, and sr year.. Id love to see Roddick win it all.. There was a small warm-up tourney just before the Aussie started and Roddick defeated Federer..
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,489
    edited January 2007
    I never saw that tournament. It prob. wasn't televised, or maybe it was IDK.

Roddick beat him? Are you sure? Federer comes into this tourney with 33 straight victories, the last time he was defeated (according to the ESPN commentators) was against Andy Murray back in the summer.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited January 2007
    Roddick beat him? Are you sure? Federer comes into this tourney with 33 straight victories, the last time he was defeated (according to the ESPN commentators) was against Andy Murray back in the summer
    http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news?slug=afp-tennisauskooyong2&prov=afp&type=lgns
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • TennesseeOutlaw
    edited January 2007
    shack wrote:

Thanks Shack! I was feeling a little lazy all day, and just didnt go find a link somewhere.. Appreciate it..

Josh
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited January 2007
    I havent really watched any of it. I usually watch the majors, especially Wimbledon but for some reason I miss out on the Aussie.

I think Federer may win again, the guy is a machine. But Id like to see Roddick pull off the upset.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • TennesseeOutlaw
    edited January 2007
    He is just about a machine.. Hell, you cant count out Blake or Nadal.. They are both playing great tennis.. I would like to see James Blake to do just as well at Andy..