The Lil' Critters of Nature (they don't know that they're stooopid)

zombie boy 2000
zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
edited January 2007 in The Clubhouse
slightly bizarro and severely amusing:D

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/18/deer.ice.ap/index.html
I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
Post edited by zombie boy 2000 on

Comments

• TennesseeOutlaw
    TennesseeOutlaw Posts: 414
    edited January 2007
    Very interesting.. So, I wonder who is fittin the bill for all of the air-craft grade fuel?? One expensive deer!
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited January 2007
    WTG helicopter pilot! That's great!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Holydoc
    Holydoc Posts: 1,048
    edited January 2007
    Love a little kindness and a deer sled.
    Holydoc (Home Theatre Lover)
    Outlaw -770 (7x200watt) Amplifier
    PolkAudio - RTi12 (Left and Right)
    PolkAudio - CSi5 (Center)
    PolkAudio - FXi3 (Back and Surround)
    SVS - PB-12/Plus (Subwoofer)
    Bluejean Cables - Interconnects
    Logitech Harmony 880 - Remote
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited January 2007
    So, I wonder who is fittin the bill for all of the air-craft grade fuel??

It was a news chopper already on the scene.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited January 2007
  • TennesseeOutlaw
    edited January 2007
    F1nut wrote:
    It was a news chopper already on the scene.

That flew there for a deer...
  • TennesseeOutlaw
    edited January 2007
    Dont get me wrong, I think its great the the deer was "rescued" however, I could thing of better ways to spend that kind of money.. Feed some hungry children maybe... Catch some violent criminals.. etc etc.. Not to mention it will probably be wall candy in the near future..
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited January 2007
    That flew there for a deer...

Yep, one of those liberal news stations as I understand it.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• TennesseeOutlaw
    edited January 2007
    Arent you a comedian.. :D To each their own I suppose.. The last time I check both liberals and conservatives deer hunted..
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited January 2007
    I would rather watch that deer being rescued that watch about the latest endless disaster story.

God forbid the news show something positive for a change.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited January 2007
    I'm sorry to report that the deer went on a blood-soaked rampage at the local elementary school. Killed seven esteemed citizens before being taken down amid a flurry of gunfire by local law officials.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore