What happens at 3000?

2»

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited January 2007
    I would like to show everyone my ****....it would be a galaxy type photo, but i bet its big.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Lowell_M
    Lowell_M Posts: 1,660
    edited January 2007
    I posted that last one in hopes that somehow my **** might look a little bigger.
    HT
    RTi70 mains
    CSi30 center
    RTi28 Rears
    Velodyne CHT-12
    H/K AVR-247
    ADCOM GFA-7000
    Samsung PN58B860
    Playstation 3

2-Channel
    Polk Audio LSi15's
    Rotel RCD-1072
    Nakamichi CA-5 Pre
    ADCOM GFA-555
    Signal Cable Analog II IC's
    Signal Ultra Bi-Wire Speaker Cables
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited January 2007
    dorokusai wrote:
    If post count on a forum referred to **** size, Vr3MxStyler2k3(Trey) would have a 9-Headed Alabama black snake screaming and blowing fire out of his pants.
    if that were true, he'd have a career in "show business."
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • ninerbj
    ninerbj Posts: 870
    edited January 2007
    consider yourself unobservant.
    "She had the body of Venus, with arms" is a great line penned by the late Bon Scott of AC/DC from the tune "Touch Too Much."
    "she had the body of Venus, with arms."
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited January 2007
    Sid, for what it's worth, my user name on a forum long, long ago was:
    Hung_Lika_Hamsta

You wouldn't believe the PM's I used to get from the girls about that....LOL
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited January 2007
    UMM....shoulda kept that one to yourself pal.:)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,160
    edited January 2007
    3000 is out of the way. Thanks for all the comments. To those who apparently think I'm obsessing over a post count; I'm not. But I can say that I'm proud that CP has been a cool place to participate and has held my interest far longer than any other site.

My **** is still the same as when I was on post 2999. :eek: :p
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited January 2007
    Actually...
    your entire body shrank, but your wang stayed the same. So relatively speaking...:D

I only know this because I know everything.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited January 2007
    My **** is still the same as when I was on post 2999.

Sure about that???
    Is that a bone in the dog's mouth or......?:p :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • SLOCOOKN
    SLOCOOKN Posts: 704
    edited January 2007
    At 3000 with out a pressurized environment you would need an oxygen mask and lots of warm clothes!
    :eek: From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, From the top another down hill slope of mine.:mad: But I know the equilibrium's there!:cool: .."Faith No More" :D
    Sony cx985v (for now)
    BBE 482i
    B&K AVP 1030
    Adcom GFA 555 mk 2
    AudioQuest Crystal 2 spk wire
    Nordost RCA
    SDA 3.1 tl RD0 tweets
    Belkin pf60
    Carver TFM 55x
    Signal Analog 2 RCA
    AudioQuestType 4
    VMPS Original Tall Boy (Mega Woofers soon)
  • SLOCOOKN
    SLOCOOKN Posts: 704
    edited January 2007
    SLOCOOKN wrote:
    At 3000 with out a pressurized environment you would need an oxygen mask and lots of warm clothes!
    oopss....30,000....lol
    :eek: From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, From the top another down hill slope of mine.:mad: But I know the equilibrium's there!:cool: .."Faith No More" :D
    Sony cx985v (for now)
    BBE 482i
    B&K AVP 1030
    Adcom GFA 555 mk 2
    AudioQuest Crystal 2 spk wire
    Nordost RCA
    SDA 3.1 tl RD0 tweets
    Belkin pf60
    Carver TFM 55x
    Signal Analog 2 RCA
    AudioQuestType 4
    VMPS Original Tall Boy (Mega Woofers soon)
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited January 2007
    Toxis wrote:
    I never understood the facination with post counts and forum boards.

Because that way we can actually feel like we're accomplishing something with our lives!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D