AMAZING DEAL--Tonight only! DON'T MISS OUT!!

Options
dane_peterson
dane_peterson Posts: 1,903
edited January 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I got a good deal on some home theater equipment today in a package deal, and want to extend the deals to my fellow Polkies. These are what I won't be keeping from the bunch, so they're available for what I feel are very good prices.

These were originally New In Box, not refurbished. Have been used as demo units for a model home and were used for a matter of hours. Like I said, they're practically flawless, and hardly used at all. I guarantee your purchase... if you don't feel you got an awesome deal, I'll give you your money back minus shipping costs. A few members on here should be able to vouch for me. This is not to benefit me, but rather to provide the great community I've gained so much from a repayment of sorts.

(2) Definitive Technology Mythos One Tower Speakers. These are the top-of-the-line in the Mythos series, and retial for $899/piece. On eBay they usually go for $1150-1300 + shipping. Steal these tonight for $1025 SHIPPED! $900 Local pick-up. Like new, and will be packaged in new boxes.

(1) Denon AVR-3806 AV Receiver in Silver. One of the greatest bang-for-the-buck Denon receivers out there. The fancy remote hasn't even been used. Comes with all original accessories and in the original box. You're lucky to find these under $900 + shipping. $750 SHIPPED. $700 local pick-up.

That's it folks. If you want to talk to me about these over the phone, you're welcome to. 952-261-8149 If I had any use for these, I'd keep them myself. But I'd rather Pay it Forward.

PayPal address is dane_peterson@mac.com. Thanks for looking!
Post edited by dane_peterson on

Comments