Got a GOOD JOKE??

TennesseeOutlaw
TennesseeOutlaw Posts: 414
edited January 2007 in The Clubhouse
Well I am just mulling around the house and I am extremely bored, so I thought I would start a "jokes" thread.. Im always up for a good joke.. So feel free top drop some "one liners."

I suppose I'll get things started..

A guy gets an appointment with his family doctor.. Goes in to see the Doc, and tells the Doc he isnt sure what is wrong with him, but he definately knows something is up.. So, the Doc runs some tests on him, and after a few long and painful hours the Doc comes back.. The Doc says he has a treatment that can cure him, but it was a little off the wall and not your typical run of the mill treatments.. The guy agrees to the treatment, stating "I just want to get better." Well, the Doc tells him to pull down his pants and bend over! The guy looks at him funny, but does as the Doc asks. The Doc leaves the room, and about 5 mins later he walks through the door with a hard-boiled egg and a sugar cookie.. The Doctor shoves the hard-boiled egg up the guy's ****, shortly followed by the sugar cookie.. The Doc politely tells the man to come back in two weeks, and report back with how he is feeling.. Two weeks go bye, and the man returns to the Doc.. The Doc asks him how he is feeling.. The man says, "I dont think this is working; I feel much worse than I did two weeks ago!" The Doc explains to him once again this was a treatable thing and that he would just have to trust him.. The man concedes to the Doc believing that the his lifetime family Doc wouldn't steer him wrong.. Well, once again, the Doc tells the man to pull down his pants and bend over.. The man relunctantly does as the Doc asks.. The Doc leaves the room, and about 10-15 mins later comes back in the room. Sure enough with a hard-boiled egg and a sugar cookie.. The Doc shoves the hard-boiled egg up the man's **** shortly followed by the sugar cookie.. The Doc tells him to check back in another two weeks and let him know how he is doing.. Well, two weeks painstakingly pass by and the man returns to the Doc.. The man, looks as if he is on his death bed, tells the Doc,"Something is bad wrong! I feel like I am gonna die!" The Doc calmy tells the man to pull down his pants and bend over... The man cant believe this and argues with the Doc.. The Doc reaasures him that everything will be ok.. So, the man once again relunctantly follows the Doc's orders.. The Doc leaves the room, and about 25-30 mins later he returns to the room.. This time he has a hard-boiled egg and a HAMMER!! The man totally freaks out, but the Doc reassures him that he knows what he is doing.. So, the Doc shoves the hard-boiled egg up the mans ****, and about 5 mins later... The Tapeworm pops out the man's **** and says,"Where in the HELL is my SUGAR COOKIE!" The Doc clubs the Tapeworm to death with the hammer!!

This is a much better joke when not written but told.. I hope you could still kinda enjoy it..

Comments