Options
scottvamp
scottvamp Posts: 3,277
edited January 2007 in Music & Movies
Trailers up for 300 - this movie looks awesome.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/300/hd/
Post edited by scottvamp on

Comments

• mutelight
    mutelight Posts: 1,054
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I just downloaded the new trailer yesterday on the PS3. The art direction in that movie is incredible. I can't wait to see it!
    // Panasonic AE8000 // Pioneer SC-57 // Polk Audio RTi A9 // Polk Audio CSiA6 //
    // Polk Audio FXi A6 // SVS PB12-NSD Subwoofer // Logitech Harmony Ultimate // Pro-Ject Debut III //
    // Oppo BDP-103 // Microsoft Xbox One Day One Edition // Sony Playstation 4 1TB SSHD // Nintendo Wii U //
    Photo Gallery
    Movie and Game Collection
  • millerman 3732
    millerman 3732 Posts: 1,488
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I love the way this film was shot I just hope the whole movie is as beautiful as the trailer, not one of those deals where they show you all the pretty stuff an then let you down once they get you in the theater to see it. Plus I love the movies set in the time period Sparta, Troy, Rome, etc.
    Casey
    H/T: Epson 6500ub
    Sony UBP-X800
    Toshiba HD-XA2 (HD-DVD, CD)
    Onkyo 805 (pre-amp)
    Outlaw 7125
    Polk RTi 10 (bi-amped)
    Polk CSi5 (bi-amped)
    Polk RTi6
    SVS PB 12 plus/2
    Velodyne SMS-1

TV Rig: Samsung 50'' 4k display
    Polk Signa-1 Surround bar
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I'm dying to see this one. I remember the original movie "The 300 Spartans" where Richard Egan plays King Leonidas. This is one of those inspiring moments in time.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited January 2007
    Options
    A damn shame that it'll turn out to be just the special-effects fest our young kids require in order to learn about something.
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited January 2007
    Options
    I'm all over this one!
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • mutelight
    mutelight Posts: 1,054
    edited January 2007
    Options
    A damn shame that it'll turn out to be just the special-effects fest our young kids require in order to learn about something.

Sin City was the visual stimulation the kids needed to learn about corruption and murder. :D I kid.
    // Panasonic AE8000 // Pioneer SC-57 // Polk Audio RTi A9 // Polk Audio CSiA6 //
    // Polk Audio FXi A6 // SVS PB12-NSD Subwoofer // Logitech Harmony Ultimate // Pro-Ject Debut III //
    // Oppo BDP-103 // Microsoft Xbox One Day One Edition // Sony Playstation 4 1TB SSHD // Nintendo Wii U //
    Photo Gallery
    Movie and Game Collection