A Good Day!

hearingimpared
hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
edited January 2007 in The Clubhouse
Last night me and the wifey decided that our nerves are way too frazzeled, stressed and physically worn down like the nub of an old eraser. So today we agreed to do nothing concerning moving in and getting settled.

We listened to jazz and classical music all day and took a nice nap together while the little guy did his own thing. Phyllisann even did a little tweaking of the rig today with me which was a lot of fun. I couldn't believe how much she enjoyed the running back and forth to get the tweaks off and hurry up and hit the SDA sweet spot before the music started. . . this was a really good day.

We watched the Eagles loose to N. O. but looked on the bright side of a very good season especially that mid way they were left for dead.

We finished the day with Dianna Krall, "Live in Paris," and are getting ready to nestle in and watch a movie in bed together.

I love when a good plan comes together with a happy ending.

Nite Brothers and Sisters especially you George.
Post edited by hearingimpared on

Comments

• beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited January 2007
    Good on ya Brother..!

Sounds like you had a great day...!

Hope tomorrow is as good as the next...!
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited January 2007
    Joe, that's what life is all about.. doing fun things with your mate.. it really doesn't get any better than that. What a great weekend you are having.

enjoy it!
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited January 2007
    Very cool way to spend the day.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited January 2007
    Very nice, I love days like that.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • hearingimpared
    edited January 2007
    The best part of it all was we felt NO GUILT! even though we are still living out of boxes and trash bags.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited January 2007
    Hey! You're living out of boxes & trash bags IN YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!:D What's to feel guilty about?:)
    The best part of it all was we felt NO GUILT! even though we are still living out of boxes and trash bags.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • hearingimpared
    edited January 2007
    cfrizz wrote:
    Hey! You're living out of boxes & trash bags IN YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!:D What's to feel guilty about?:)

You hit the nail right on the head Cath!!!

We really are in a good position. We get to build every room in the house from scratch and design and make it the way we want it and by the Grace of God having the money to do it. Having minimal furniture to start with makes it real easy to mold each room to our personality. The only room in the house that is complete is the kitchen and it looks really good. We still need to get some utensils that we are missing but that's it.