So happy for these parents!

Mike682
Mike682 Posts: 2,074
edited January 2007 in The Clubhouse
and kids. Just saw this on tv, what a story.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,243587,00.html

As for the kidnapper, no trial needed. Just let this deviant trash run naked in the country's worst prison with no guard protection.
Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
Mains: polk R30
Center: polk CSi3
Rear Surrounds: polk R20
Subwoofer: polk PSW404
DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
Post edited by Mike682 on

Comments

• cindy100
    cindy100 Posts: 256
    edited January 2007
    My opinion is that bail shouldn't even be an option.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited January 2007
    Execution immediately!
    Carl

• ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited January 2007
    Seeing that just about every expert out there says that child molesters can't be "cured", put that sick **** out of his misery.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited January 2007
    Hang him by his testicles and hand the parents a bat. When they are done finish him off - if needed.

Michael
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    edited January 2007
    Unbelievable outcome for these famlies...I also live in Mo. and the search for that pick up has been non-stop since Monday.

Part time Funeral Home employee? It's hard telling what this sick **** has pulled off.
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited January 2007
    The article did not state whether or not he is a child molester, in fact they didn't have any details on how the boys were treated.

Although he IS a kidnapper, and I agree that bail should not have been an option.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited January 2007
    agreed.. this sicko needs to be locked up for the rest of his life... given the chance at bail or to be released.. he will reoffend. I hope some judge doesn't eff this one up. as one judge did in the case of Josheph Duncan, who killed three family members and kidnapped two kids in Idaho, after torturing the little boy and killing him later. sick, sick **** some people are.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited January 2007
    Great !these stories usually have bad endings.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited January 2007
    Give him death by stoning.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
    edited January 2007
    WilliamM2 wrote:
    The article did not state whether or not he is a child molester, in fact they didn't have any details on how the boys were treated.

Although he IS a kidnapper, and I agree that bail should not have been an option.

If 15-year-old Shawn Hornbeck wasn't physically abused, he was, at the very least, screwed mentally.
    Taken from his parents when he was 11 years old. More facts will come out, but I doubt that Michael Devlin, Imo's Pizza manager and part-time funeral home worker, had Shawn signed up for honors' courses in school.
    I can only imagine the mental anguish that the Hornbecks have gone through in the past 4+ years.

Shawn "was always riding his bike and stuff," said Shavonne Butler, who lived next door to Devlin. "He had friends in the neighborhood … we just thought it was his son or something."

It wasn't as if Devlin was some anonymous drifter. He was from St. Louis. Some of his family members live in town. He was a 1984 graduate of Webster Groves High School.
    Sal Palooza
  • WilliamM2
    WilliamM2 Posts: 4,771
    edited January 2007
    I agree, that's why I said he should NOT have gotten bail.

One thing I don't get, if Devlin was a local, and had family in the area, where did his family think the kid came from? Maybe others should be charged as well.