Please Read My System Change

Polkemon
Polkemon Posts: 144
edited January 2007 in Car Audio & Electronics
I have decided to ditch my Infinity Perfects and go with the SR6500 in this truck as well. I am also ditching my Infinity Perfect 10.1 subs and moving in the sr subs but not sure of size yet. Any sugestions as to the 10 or 12 inch and SQ to help me decided. I AM LEANING TOWARDS ONE 12". I listen to a mix of Country, Rock & Rap. Will I be happier with these over the perfect 10.1's???

Now I am debating on going back to the JL slash amps since they are higher power amps but wanted some input as to the c400.4 that I curently run or the 450/4 to power the sr6500?? My intention is when our Lawn Season starts back up and the Money starts pouring in getting another Macintosh 4 x 100 Amp and the Mono for the subs unless it is under powered for my app. then on to JL for a slash mono amp.

I am having a hardtime with the detail has nothing to do with the amp. If I run a Macintosh Amp my detail and SQ will be they same even no the Distoration rate is so much lower than say a $150 Sony Explode amp of the same power rating??? I had a MC431M and I must say I have yet to own an amp with as much SQ and what I call detail then that Bad Boy. I am by no means starting an argument because you guys are the pros and I just enjoy spending Money on radio after radio and amp after amp oh and speaker after speaker.
NEWEST RIDE:
2006 Silver Jaguar XKR Coupe with factory BBS 20" and upgraded Brembo Brakes from factory....
Supercharger Pully Upgrade
Air Intake
Mina Exhaust System....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (Daily Driver):
Front Doors POLK sr6500
Amp front JL 450/4
Amp Sub JL 500/1
Sub JL 10w6

(Work Trucks)
2005 Mercury Mountaineer Premier 4.6L V-8
All Stock!!! In the process of changing this.

2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 Crew Cab 6.6L Diesel