Attention Troy D.

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited January 2007 in The Clubhouse
BDT,

Airplane inbound to your station for a weeks worth of A/R support to the 437th. They will depart KWRI today @1230L, and depart KCHS Friday sometime.

Just got finished talking to the crew, anything you want to give them for transport up here has been pre-cleared, and they have your name.

Roma
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited January 2007
    More than 3 oz. of KY? :confused:
  • George Grand
    edited January 2007
    55 gallon drum of it if that's what I requested. We are not bound by the rules governing mere mortals.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited January 2007
    Awesome.

George,

If you have personal contact w/the crew, feel free to give them my home phone # if they have any issues while they are in town. I do have an item for you matter o'fact.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • George Grand
    edited January 2007
    They already stepped to the jet so that's that. They'll be alright. The AC is Keith, the guy who came to the mini-fest we had over here a couple years ago. He met Doro, Jesse, Antny, and Lou. CP is a stone klutz named John Campo. He's the knucklehead that accidentally tripped me and busted my arm last winter. The boom is........... Robert Louis Butler III, and he is a piece of work. Nice kid, but far from being perfectly normal, like we are.

I gave them your name and told them if you come walking out to the jet while they're getting ready to launch one day, hand them something and tell them "Give this to George", not to question it.

If it's what I've been waiting for, tell her it's only about an hour ride and I'll be waiting on the ramp when she gets here.
  • George Grand
    edited January 2007
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited January 2007
    Gotcha....I'm the night shift duty officer, so if they are doing some night AR's..I'll be sure to run into them.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited January 2007
    Hey George, how far are you from "Filthy"? I am planning to take a long weekend out there at some point to visit Villanova, and it would be cool to stop out your way.