Rear Surrounds: polk R20
Subwoofer: polk PSW404
DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
Post edited by Mike682 on

Comments

• Polkersince85
    Polkersince85 Posts: 2,883
    edited January 2007
    That's a good record. We have a HS football coach, Larry Campbell, at Lincoln county, GA that has 402 wins. They just won the State title again.
    >
    >
    >This message has been scanned by the NSA and found to be free of harmful intent.<
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,861
    edited January 2007
    The only knock I have on Knight is that most of the greats learned how to control their emotions and show maturity in their passion. They still cared just as much about winning and losing, they just personally didn't lose it as often as they did in their youth.

He still uses his passion to justify his outbursts which indicates a stunted personal growth to me. On a personal level though, I have seen him speak in person and he is a great public speaker, very funny too.
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited January 2007
    I want to see someone on the court go off and slap him in the face for once.
    No excuses!
  • hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,411
    edited January 2007
    Knight is one of my favorites.

Getting 880 was important to him, here is the scary thing, he can coach another 6 years EASY, 20+ wins a year times 6, he will make 1000.

Well that is if nobody shots him first.
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."