What's Up For New Years

janmike
janmike Posts: 6,146
edited December 2006 in The Clubhouse
So what do you folks have planned for New Years? Same thing again here this year and probably always will be. The wife and I buy a feast of seafood. This year we will do jumbo scallops, Alaskan King Crab (the legs on these suckers are 3 to 4 inches in diameter) and lobster. Nice and quite and totally satisfying. Happy New Year to all Polk Folk and their families.
Michael ;)
In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
Post edited by janmike on

Comments

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited December 2006
    Happy new year to you as well. As for me i'm going to the Jets game during the day with Ohskigod and then to his house for what im sure will be a awsome new years eve party. Hope everyone has a great new years.
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited December 2006
    Headin' over to the inlaws for a lot of food and good drinks. We always have a great time.
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited December 2006
    We are staying in. We will have some hors d'oeuvres with wine. We will then move on to some Kobe Steaks with a tomato salad. for desert we have a bottle of Lanson Black label champagne. Some music with the fire place going...
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2006
    Road trip to Jersey and New York for two consecutive Electric Six shows.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore