Sorry I Have To Do This Early

2»

Comments

• Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,315
    edited December 2006
    Thanks for the well wishes Joe,a Merry X-Mas to you and everyone here at CP...
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2006
    SCompRacer wrote:
    I don't have to go far for that, mine lives with us. But she is kewl and I take good care of her daughter so we get along great.

Merry Christmas all!
    I didn't have to go far either Rich, about 16 blocks but the parking in South Philly prohibits moving your car once (if) you find a parking spot.

When we were looking for a house we got an extra room for my mother-in-law for when she sells the house in SP.

She is "kewl" ALSO. She is a clean freak however.LOL
  • McLoki
    McLoki Posts: 5,231
    edited December 2006
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!

Michael
    Mains.............Polk LSi15 (Cherry)
    Center............Polk LSiC (Crossover upgraded)
    Surrounds.......Polk LSi7 (Gloss Black - wood sides removed and crossovers upgraded)
    Subwoofers.....SVS 25-31 CS+ and PC+ (both 20hz tune)
    Pre\Pro...........NAD T163 (Modded with LM4562 opamps)
    Amplifier.........Cinepro 3k6 (6-channel, 500wpc@4ohms)
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2006
    Merry (day after)Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore