Mint RTi38's, RT25i's, and R20's for sale! Get your bookshelves here!

Options
sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited December 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Folks, I have recently bought boatloads of speakers, trying to determine what I wanted to do in my theater and family room, and I have ended up with a few sets of absolutely perfect speakers that I will not be using. I want to give them a quick go here before I list them on ebay. They are as following:

1 pair or MINT, absolutely PERFECT Black RTi38 speakers. These speakers are gorgeous, and sound fantastic. They don't look like they have ever been used! I planned to use these in my family room, but ended up with a spare pair of RTi70's. The build quality on these, and looks far exceed that of the current RTi6 in my opinion. The wood veneer on them is gorgeous! I need $175 plus shipping for these. They will come double boxed, and just as mint as I have them now!

1 pair of RT25i bookshelves in great condition! These are near mint, and are in fatastic shape, especially considering their age. One speaker is missing the polk logo on the grill, but other than that, they are virtually perfect. You guys know the reputation of the RT25i. I bought these to wall mount as surrounds in my family, since they have the threaded holes on the back of them for the polk wall mounts. I have since found out, however, that I will not be able to wall mount speakers in the family room, and will have to use stands. Because of that, I will be using a set of RTi28's on stands, simply because they match the 70's and CSi30 in the family room. I am asking only $100 plus shipping for these!

Lastly, I have a set of Mint R20 bookshelf speakers. These are in perfect condition, and would make a great set of surround speakers, or would be great for a bedroom set or something like that. I am asking just $55 plus shipping for these.

So, them are they! Please PM me or post here if you are interested. I may just leave these up here for the weekend before listing them on the bay. Let me know!

PS, I have pictures I can post later, but my descriptions are accurate!

Thanks!

EDIT: I am in Idaho, 83646. The RTi38's will be in a box about 15x18x24 weighing about 48 lbs. The R20's in a box about the same size, weighing about $20 lbs, and the RT25i's in about a 12x12x15 box weighing about 23lbs. I prefer to ship FEDEX, tends to be slightly less expensive. Oh, and I like Paypal!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments