Gee Willikers.

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited December 2006 in The Clubhouse
The gumdrops just fell off my gingerbread house, and GI Joe keeps trying to sniff my ****.

I felt compelled to share this with my forum brethren, nothing more.
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited December 2006
    Glad you're enjoying your evening Russ!
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited December 2006
    Pour another one.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • capecodder
    capecodder Posts: 613
    edited December 2006
    Sounds like the Makers has made the Mark. We are at the edge of our seats Russ for the next tid bit.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited December 2006
    I just ate my first human leg....lil' gamey, but he was a runner, so it makes sense.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2006
    Did he try to sniff your ****?

My **** leaks butterscotch. The space monkeys told me it was the magic boogers.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • John in MA
    John in MA Posts: 1,010
    edited December 2006
    I was originally going to add something to this thread, but I can't stop here. This is bat country.
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited December 2006
    What will happen if I run a 10hz sine wave into my Magnepans? Will I hear lots of air move?

Nothing more to add, carry on gentlemen ;)
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited December 2006
    Thanks for sharing that with us Russ:eek:
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited December 2006
    dkg999 wrote:
    What will happen if I run a 10hz sine wave into my Magnepans? Will I hear lots of air move?

Nothing more to add, carry on gentlemen ;)

only if you have an air hole
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited December 2006
    Russ....hope the dog isn't licking your lollipop!!:p :D
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited December 2006
    I've had more than my fair share of Maker's Mark, but it would seem Russ has taken it to a new level.:eek:
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited December 2006
    TMI thats all i can say.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited December 2006
    GI Joe can sniff your ****, it's OK. But when he get's out the straw to get some of that butterscotch, I think you might get the willikers part...