Beware of this scam.....

Ricardo
Ricardo Posts: 10,636
edited December 2006 in The Clubhouse
A "heads up" for you who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping items into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their huge **** almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th , 9th, 10th, twice on the 19th, 23rd, 26th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
SOPA
Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
Post edited by Ricardo on

Comments

• tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited December 2006
    yeah, they have names... they are called prostitutes:D...
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2006
    I heard this one already but it still makes me laugh.
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited December 2006
    lol!

I don't understand the significance of Home Depot in this story...but hey, don't get fact get in a way of great story.
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2006
    polkatese wrote:
    lol!

I don't understand the significance of Home Depot in this story...but hey, don't get fact get in a way of great story.

Oh come on dude. . . Home Depot = dumb guy thing!
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited December 2006
    LOL. When does Home Depot open?
  • dholmes
    dholmes Posts: 1,136
    edited December 2006
    Im going to home depot! Its a 100 mile round trip!
    My HT set-up Panasonic front proj, 120 in ws screen, ATI amp,Integra 9.8 pre-pro, 2 Polk rti150, cp 1000, 4 fx 1000, Pioneer blu-ray 2 SVS sub pb 12-ultra 2, & Paragon popcorn popper. ps 3 Coaster leather HT recliners.
  • Refefer
    Refefer Posts: 1,280
    edited December 2006
    Hey, and it's not a total loss either! They give you the gift of syphilis as well!
    Lovin that music year after year.

Main 2 Channel System

Polk SDA-1B,
    Promitheus Audio TVC SE,
    Rotel RB-980BX,
    OPPO DV-970HD,
    Lite Audio DAC AH,
    IXOS XHA305 Interconnects

Computer Rig

Polk SDA CRS+,
    Creek Audio 5350 SE,
    Morrow Audio MA1 Interconnect,
    HRT Music Streamer II
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited December 2006
    I heard this one already but it still makes me laugh.

Heard? You posted it in the joke thread (along with 3 other people).
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Kahuna
    Kahuna Posts: 35
    edited December 2006
    DAM! I've fallen for this as well!
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited December 2006
    I have 4 Home Depots near me. This should be a fun night!:D
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited December 2006
    "Honey, I'm off to buy a case of wallets...er, I mean beer."
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2006
    DOH!!!

I've been loitering at Office Depot, and all I keep seeing are overweight, middle-aged men lugging around toner cartridges.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited December 2006
    but did you give them your wallet? :eek:
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2006
    yes...

yes I did
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore