Post edited by sda2mike on

Comments

• audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited December 2006
    sda2mike wrote:
    ...this takes balls:D
    But I thought it came with them? :confused::p:D

How'd you do with the marathon? I'd like to be able to do that sometime. During the course of this semester in my fitness class, I got my time for the mile down from 10 minutes to 8:45. Not great, for sure...but it's a start and I hope I'll keep exercising and keep shaving the minutes off that time.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • sda2mike
    sda2mike Posts: 3,131
    edited December 2006
    yeah! guts! or a twisted desire for attention! the chicks seemed to like it! all giggles and pointing! maybe it paid off for the dude;)
  • sda2mike
    sda2mike Posts: 3,131
    edited December 2006
    i did the 1/2 this time. training for the full on 1/28 in miamee. time was forever 2:40. it was really hot! right from sun up. direct sun in south florida just saps my strength. anyway, i finished running!:)
  • jrlouie
    jrlouie Posts: 462
    edited December 2006
    Pretty cool accomplishment you've achieved. My girlfriend ran the KC marathon this year (full one) and it was a lot of fun just cheering her on. First full one for her. Lots of positive support from everyone at such events. It's nice to see such moral support from complete strangers, just helping each other out.