FS: Cherry LSi15, DFW only, $900

Options
Sami
Sami Posts: 4,634
edited December 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Sorry, local pickup only. Have expenses to pay, otherwise I'd keep these. $900 cash.

Will package together with Rotel RB-890 amplifier for $1100 total if you need amplification to drive them. I'd like to keep the Aragon 2004 amp but will consider selling it together with the 15's if necessary.

Will provide pictures if necessary but local pickup only so you'll be able to come and listen first before committing to a deal. I will be out of town until Thursday on business but I will have access to e-mail during that time so we can schedule an audition.
Post edited by Sami on

Comments

• Holydoc
    Holydoc Posts: 1,048
    edited December 2006
    Options
    I am going to have to bar myself from looking at this section until after Christmas. Thank goodness I am not near Texas!

*looks up how to delete this section from Holydoc's eyes*
    Holydoc (Home Theatre Lover)
    Outlaw -770 (7x200watt) Amplifier
    PolkAudio - RTi12 (Left and Right)
    PolkAudio - CSi5 (Center)
    PolkAudio - FXi3 (Back and Surround)
    SVS - PB-12/Plus (Subwoofer)
    Bluejean Cables - Interconnects
    Logitech Harmony 880 - Remote
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2006
    Options
    If you consider selling the 2004, we need to talk. I wouldn't mind getting it back. ;)
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited December 2006
    Options
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    If you consider selling the 2004, we need to talk. I wouldn't mind getting it back. ;)
    I highly doubt I'll sell it, but if I do you'll be the first in line unless someone buying the 15's insists on buying it after they listen to them sing with the 2004. :)

Right now I'm using it with the speakers I got it with, DQ-10's that have found new life with the 15" DIY sub. Very nice combo, should get even better once I have time to tweak the sub and crossover settings.

15's come with original boxes, I forgot to mention that.