Polk RTi70 Black with 10yr Circuit City ESP Plan

Options
gprabu
gprabu Posts: 106
edited December 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hi
I have the Polk RTi70 in good condition. I brought it from local Circuit City woth 10 year ESP plan on 03/2004. I have used it for HT only. Planning to move to something different. I have all the spikes but not the Manual.

I'm looking for $400.00. I will accept paypal or Money Order.

It is available for local pickup in chicago area. I can ship on buyers expense.
Post edited by gprabu on

Comments

• sbpolk
    sbpolk Posts: 644
    edited December 2006
    Options
    gprabu wrote:
    Hi
    I have the Polk RTi70 in good condition. I brought it from local Circuit City woth 10 year ESP plan on 03/2004. I have used it for HT only. Planning to move to something different. I have all the spikes but not the Manual.

I'm looking for $400.00. I will accept paypal or Money Order.

It is available for local pickup in chicago area. I can ship on buyers expense.

I just bought a set of these this week! So, I don't need your 70's, but I really need your csi40! Are you interested in selling that? Also, you don't have any RTi28's or RTi38's lying around do you?
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • gprabu
    edited December 2006
    Options
    I have to wait till RTi70 to be sold before selling my CSi40. Please offer me a price, I will let you know once I sold my Rti40. Sorry I dont have any other polk right now. I tried myself a lot for matching sorrund speakers, finally got settled with Boston.
    thanks
    Ganesh
  • sbpolk
    sbpolk Posts: 644
    edited December 2006
    Options
    gprabu wrote:
    I have to wait till RTi70 to be sold before selling my CSi40. Please offer me a price, I will let you know once I sold my Rti40. Sorry I dont have any other polk right now. I tried myself a lot for matching sorrund speakers, finally got settled with Boston.
    thanks
    Ganesh

Can you PM me your email address? Seems you don't have an email or a PM account set up here on the forum. I would like to make you an offer on your CSi40.

Now folks, buy these RTi70's! They are great speakers! Not only do I think they sound nicer than RTi8's, I also think they look much richer! Hope not to offend anyone, but that is my opinion! :o They are nice!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • gprabu
    edited December 2006
    Options
    Bump Before going to Ebay