What A Delusional Hypocrite!

hearingimpared
hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
edited November 2006 in The Clubhouse
Ahmadinejad's Letter to the US.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15952309/

This guy is so delusional it is scary.

These are just four things that jumped out at me that this lunatic is hypocritical about. There are dozens more that prove his hypocrisy.

1. He hates lies, but he denies the **** / Jewish holocaust.

2. Hates injustice, but whips and executes women under his regime for marital infidelity, backs terrorism, and kills innocent fellow Muslims not to mention foreiners.

3. Is all for the brotherhood of man, but hates America, and wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

4. Iranians are the best, most tolerant and loving people and the proof of this is that 10s of thousands of Iranians are peacefully living with Americans. How stupid can this guy be. The 10s of thousands of Iranians ran from his dictatorship of a country to live here in our welcoming free country. They love living here and hated living in the dictatorship that is Iran. As far as being, loving and tolerant. . . let's witness the after Friday morning prayers demonstrations EVERY FRIDAY FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS where millions of Iranians protest in the streets and chant "death to America, death to Israel."

The really frightening thing about this wack job is that he really and truely believes this drival. This is the generation of people that were brought up from the first days of Ayatollah Humani to the present.
Post edited by hearingimpared on

Comments

• PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited November 2006
    That was written better than I expected, looks like he's got a heck of a PR campaign going.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited November 2006
    Perhaps he should read his own letter and institute those changes in his own country.

Hypocrite!
    No excuses!
  • PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited November 2006
    Liberals eat this stuff up which result in comments like ... See, he's not such a bad guy ... That's almost a direct quote from a fairly prominant one ...
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited November 2006
    Is it possible to recognize that he's citing what many citizens in this country already
    feel about the existing administration AND hold him accountable for the abuses he imposes/allows on his own people? or no?
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited November 2006
    Liberals eat this stuff up which result in comments like ... See, he's not such a bad guy ... That's almost a direct quote from a fairly prominant one ...

Who ever says that is the delusional one.
    This Ahmadinjads nutjob is probably the most dangerous world ruler alive.He has some very nasty plans for those who do not agree with his beliefs.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • PolkWannabie
    edited November 2006
    ... And is likely to be the next nuclear power unless Israel takes them out ...

We'll be too busy trying to find universities here where he can have speaking engagements ...

That was about to be Harvard a short time ago until the local police declined to provide security ...
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2006
    brettw22 wrote:
    Is it possible to recognize that he's citing what many citizens in this country already
    feel about the existing administration AND hold him accountable for the abuses he imposes/allows on his own people? or no?

Brett, I don't know if I am being a cement head :confused: here but I don't understand your question. Could you rephrase it please?
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited November 2006
    Just hang the murdering scum bag!!! Case closed. NEXT!!!!
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • brettw22
    edited November 2006
    His statements about the administration aren't anything that a lot of the American population don't already believe about "those people", so I don't particularly take issue with his statements about Bush et al......

But at the same time, he should be questioned about his treatment of his own people and the situations he encourages/tolerates that are to the detriment of people in his country. That he wants to condemn the administration for things then on the flip side is guilty of himself makes his argument hard to take serious.

But a lot of the body of that letter is the condemnation of Bush, which isn't an uncommon feeling, be it here at home or overseas.
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2006
    brettw22 wrote:
    His statements about the administration aren't anything that a lot of the American population don't already believe about "those people", so I don't particularly take issue with his statements about Bush et al......

But at the same time, he should be questioned about his treatment of his own people and the situations he encourages/tolerates that are to the detriment of people in his country. That he wants to condemn the administration for things then on the flip side is guilty of himself makes his argument hard to take serious.

But a lot of the body of that letter is the condemnation of Bush, which isn't an uncommon feeling, be it here at home or overseas.

Thanks for the clarity.
    Joe
  • PolkWannabie
    edited November 2006
    brettw22 wrote:
    But at the same time, he should be questioned about his treatment of his own people and the situations he encourages/tolerates that are to the detriment of people in his country.
    By all means ... Lets invite him to dinner so we can discuss it ...
  • brettw22
    edited November 2006
    nitpick if you feel the need.......confront, talk to, beat his ****, whatever verb you prefer....
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2006
    I wouldn't doubt if the Israelis have him and the wack jobs in Syria on a short list of 007 jobs. I know if I was Israel and in the mist of two countries who wanted my country wiped, their leaders wouldn't be walking around for long.

Look what the Syrians are doing to the parliment of Lebanon. They are simply killing the Lebanese ministers off so that there will be less than 2/3 rds of the ministers left which according to the Lebanese constitution is the dissolution of the government. The Lebanese president is pro Syrian so when the government (parliment) goes below 2/3 rds, he has all power.

It won't be long before Israel does something about that situation also.

That is all some scary stuff.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited November 2006
    It won't be long before Israel does something about that situation also.

That is all some scary stuff.
    Yes it is scary stuff.
    Israel will have to act soon because their very survival depends on knocking these dudes out before they become uncontrollable.Just like when they destroyed the nuke plant in Iraq in the early 80's.And when they do hold on to your hats kids because things are going to get ugly.:eek:
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing