-flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited November 2006
    Happy Birthday George...

I've heard you like Rum....If you PM me your address I'll send you a gift...for real.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited November 2006
    HBD!

I have been upside down and backward lately and this is the type of thread that I enjoy seeing.

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited November 2006
    Happy Birthday.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited November 2006
    Happy Birthday George! I hope that you have many many more!
    Carl

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited November 2006
    Happy B-Day!!!!
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,830
    edited November 2006
    Happy B-Day... from 73 to 5.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited November 2006
    A very Happy Birthday to you George! I hope you have a great day!!!!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited November 2006
    Happy Birthday, George...
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2006
    Happy Birthday GG! Come on over to Philly tonight, :p I'll buy you a real good Italian dinner. :D LOL Hell I didn't like turning 50 or 51 but it is better than the alternative. . . dead! LOL

Seriously, many, many, many more George.:)
  • jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited November 2006
    Happy Birthday, George!
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited November 2006
    Enjoy your Birthday my good friend.

RT1
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited November 2006
    I don't know what to say, other than... Thank you (in order) Jesse, Mike, PolkThug, Yenoorekim, Long Time John, Big Lou, Cindy, Joey, Ed, Rich, George, Steve, Noah, Tony, Antny, Eric (A birthday greeting? A real feather in MY cap), Michael, XSMI, Michael, Fireman, Mike (thanks for sending the banana Eric couldn't find, it made HIS day), Mr. Salla (a good man from CHOKE, ARGH, Philly), Heiney, Troy (I STILL want her.), Russ, Brother Bob McG., Steve, Arizona Steve, Frank, Norm, Opus, HT Rookie (I'd feel funny soliciting rum, but it's the thought that counts, Thanks!), Henry the Man, GV, Carl, Zombie, Polrbehr (our correspondent at the end of the L.I.E.), Sistuh Cathy, Polkatese, Hearingimpaired (a real good man from...I'm gonna hurl, Philly), Jason, and last but not least, The Reverend Tedwick.

My buddy Graeme McIlwaine from Melbourne, Australia, the smartest man I've ever met, blew me out of bed this morning long before the sun came up with a phone call from Oz. He is really that smart, but must've transposed a couple numbers during the time conversion CAUSE MAN IT WAS EARLY WHEN HE CALLED. It was like a bomb went off in my bedroom. Of course it wasn't as early as when I called him in Feb for his birthday and screwed up the time conversion even worse. I think I got him at about 3:30 A.M. on that one. Hey, what are friends for?

Thanks again one and all, I'll get to know everybody's real name sooner or later.

Jesse really is older than me, he just won't admit it. And Tentoze is even older than Jesse.
  • Roy Munson
    Roy Munson Posts: 886
    edited November 2006
    Happy Birthday from another 1952er!!!!!
    2 Channel:
    Amp/Parasound Halo A23
    Pre/Carver C-1
    Tuner/Carver TX-11a
    CDP/Jolida JD 100A
    Turntable/AR XB-Shure V15 III
  • okiepolkie
    okiepolkie Posts: 2,258