3D rendering

yenoorekim
yenoorekim Posts: 21
edited November 2006 in The Clubhouse
Hello, fellow Polkies/Polkaroos/Polkateers... Or whatever you are, lol... Polk-a-holics? Is it that bad? psychoticoo0.gif

I've had a bit of a project going for awhile: I modeled my RTi-12s in several 3d animation programs. It took a lot of time and effort, but the end result was worth it, I think. Check out the short video link at the bottom of this post to see them in 3 dimensions. The video quality is actually much better than shown, but I had to compress it in order to post it here. All work is original.

This bit is pretty obvious, but I'll say it anyway: The RTi series, and their design is the property of Polk Audio. The Polk Audio symbol is, of course, a registered trademark of Polk Audio. I am not gaining any profit from these models. They were simply made out of respect for Polk... Thanks for providing us with such great speakers!!!

If there are any comments, or if there is an issue with me posting these renders here (you never know these days), please feel free to contact me at: Sentient_Bipedal_Mammal@hotmail.com

GO POLK!!!

Very early stages:

wireframe2bp7.jpg

wireframe1ev0.jpg

At present, almost completed:

speakers1cdm8.jpg

speakers3cgs8.jpg

speakers2cpu3.jpg

THE VIDEO: http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4dppobd
Post edited by yenoorekim on

Comments