Terry Cain

BlueMDPicker
BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
edited November 2006 in The Clubhouse
I spoke with Terry (of Cain & Cain) about a year ago regarding adding a rear-firing tweeter to my Abbys. Terry is, truly, the salt of the earth kind of individual, who has always been totally accessible, and is an audiophile in its truest sense. At that time, Terry (who is a very private individual when it comes to personal matters) briefly shared with me the struggle he had been enduring due to a tick bite and Lyme disease. Several of you whom I've spoke to directly are aware of this, but it was never really for public consumption. Now, it is:

http://www.6moons.com/showcase/terrycain/terrycain.html
Post edited by BlueMDPicker on

Comments

• markmarc
    markmarc Posts: 2,309
    edited November 2006
    The audio publishing community is rallying around 6moons effort to assist Terry with the massive medical bills facing him and his wife this year. You will find more and more links (A$$A included) to the web page posted above. There you can find equipment of various price points available with some if not all the proceeds going to fund Terry's medical care. Please take the time to visit and help if you can.
    Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
    Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
    Former Staff Member TONEAudio
    2 Ch. System
    Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
    Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
    Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
    Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
    Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3
  • Mazeroth
    Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
    edited November 2006
    Bumping this up for a very good cause.
  • ledhed
    ledhed Posts: 1,088
    edited November 2006
    Wow, that is very sad. As for the cost part, my mom has a neurological diseases and she constantly is having to have 10-20,000 dollar tests run. Thank god our insurance covers it, I cannot imagine trying to go it alone.
    God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8