Passing down the 10's

Options
reeltrouble1
reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
Yesterday morning while we were getting ready to head to the Jaguar's game my 4-year old grandson, the littleist RT1 asked me if I wanted to come and listen to music in his room with him, but he said we had to play it LOUD. Now he does come and sit with me from time to time in the Shed but it still sort of caught me unaware.

He walks up to his mostly Sony rig and knows what buttons to punch to get the tuner playing and then gives the volume knob a spin. Of course I got a big grin and we sat and listened to his rig a bit, him bobbing his head and doing his jump/dance.

Man this is what I am talking about. Now this little guy did attend PF07 and picked the winning raffle ticket, played with Hugo, found TLW magic stones and generally had a fun time. There are some shots in the Showcase.

Anyway, I am passing on my 10's for him to rock on with.

RT1
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Awesome stuff, broham.
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited November 2006
    Options
    When I first saw your pics, I didn't know that you are related. This all happened while I was nursing a 36 hour stint + hangover. My first impression of seeing your pics was... what a match!

You know he is keeping a log of your gear and what he wants for his next B-day?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,856
    edited November 2006
    Options
    The future of hifi is alive and well.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Sweet :D

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Outstanding!!! Rock on lil RT1!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2006
    Options
    yep, hook em while there young.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites