News today at work

Options
Strong Bad
Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
edited April 2 in Clubhouse Archives
So, everyone gets an email calling for a company wide conference call at 4:30pm. We got swallowed up! I see it as good due to the opportunity it presents for me. Rock on!

http://today.reuters.com/news/articleinvesting.aspx?view=CN&WTmodLOC=C3-News-2&symbol=NOC&storyID=2006-11-08T232103Z_01_N08450630_RTRIDST_0_DEFENSE-NORTHROPGRUMMAN-UPDATE-2.XML&type=qcna

Strongbad
No excuses!
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Looks like the Essex board shares your enthusiasm. Good luck on the ladder, John!
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited November 2006
    Options
    Good luck with the new owners! Most of the time these acquisitions are a good thing. There seems to be a lot of synergies within the two companies. Hopefully, this will give you greater opportunities.
    Carl

• Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited November 2006
    Options
    This definitely opens alot of doors for me now. I've spoken with several people and a friend who know people that work for Northrop Grumman. Supposed to be a very good company all around to work for. They're everywhere!

I'm sure the shareholders are celebrating! Hmmm...have to make some calls about that "option" package given to me a year ago. ;)
    No excuses!