30th Birthday Karma

nebborjk
nebborjk Posts: 425
edited November 2006 in The Clubhouse
So today is the Big 3-0. No biggie really. Thought I would do a little Karma, maybe get some Karma back for my next 30 years.

Up for grabs are copies of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon DVD-Audio. This is an unofficial release that can be found for download on the internet. Since I've already downloaded it (all 3.6 Gb) and it took two weeks I figured I would make some of these available to fellow polkies who may not have the means or the time to burn these.

There is a discussion about this disk here: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=655946

The winners, probably two or three polkies depending on the number of responses, will receive 1 high quality Taiyo Yuden Silver DVD-R disk with the DSOTM DVD-A. Sorry no jewel cases. I can e-mail the jewel case insert and disk cover jpegs to the winners. They can create their own.

Karma open to all polkies, entries only accepted today.

No, I have not compared this disk to the SACD Version. This version is a 4.1 version from the original quadraphonic mix. The .1 was the only liberty taken in engineering this disk.
Proud SOPA Member since 2005!
Post edited by nebborjk on

Comments